Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

1st Age? 2nd Age?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
Hey guys

Now, I haven't gotten the chance to play Wiz101 in a while but when I came back, I saw tons of new updates and releases--The Lost Pages quest, Spellwrit enemies, and the one that really caught my interest: the 2nd Age of PvP & Pet Derby.

I'm not that good in PvP but as for the Pet Derby, I'm better at it and I loved showing off my badge, even though it wasn't the highest one.
Now for my actual question:

Will we be able to get new badges for this 2nd Age regarding Pet Derby rankings

I've re-earned my rankings for the Derby recently but when I went to display it, it wasn't there, only my 1st Age Ranking badge.
Is it only something wrong with my game, or will it be like this from now on?
If so, in this "New Age", does this mean we won't be getting any PvP/Pet Derby badges? It's kind of sad if we won't get anymore badges.

I'm not only playing for the badges--I generally like the Derby races, so I'm just wondering, because the badges showed how hard some of us worked to actually obtain the title(s).

Hope someone knows and can reply soon
Thank you

~Scarlet R. Archmage Necromancer
Melissa I. Master Thaumaturge
Emily S. Journeyman Theurgist
Heather R. Initiate Conjurer
Ashley S. Initiate Diviner
Scarlet N. Apprentice Pyromancer~

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Yeah i was wondering that too, but i am a commander in pet derby and there is no new badge for 2nd age pet derby. There is only a new badge for 2nd age PVP. I have heard a lot of people saying this but i don't know if they will make a new badge for derby, but they might so i am just waiting.