Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 12 vs level 39s

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2012
Can someone tell my why my level 12 warlord needs to fight wizards in the 30s? Frequently I face off against level 39 wizards. Yes, 3 times my current level. They have deeper decks/more cards and more sideboards. I find this excessively annoying and not fun. I lose to players with less skill and three times my storm wizards health. Is this a flaw in the game?

If not a flaw and part of the design, KI should allow me to have equal cards and more sideboards since I am forced to fight level 39 wizards. That might make it more even. I can ignore the difference in health, if they gave me more cards and allowed lower level wizards to train reshuffle.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
DaddyAudiA7 on May 5, 2013 wrote:
Can someone tell my why my level 12 warlord needs to fight wizards in the 30s? Frequently I face off against level 39 wizards. Yes, 3 times my current level. They have deeper decks/more cards and more sideboards. I find this excessively annoying and not fun. I lose to players with less skill and three times my storm wizards health. Is this a flaw in the game?

If not a flaw and part of the design, KI should allow me to have equal cards and more sideboards since I am forced to fight level 39 wizards. That might make it more even. I can ignore the difference in health, if they gave me more cards and allowed lower level wizards to train reshuffle.
This isnt as bad as a match I had today, normally the KI matching system is fine in the new update. So my friends and I go into the arena for a 3v3. My team was a level 57 Myth (me), a level 59 Death, and a level 58 Death. We go up against a team of 81 Life, 81 Storm, and an 87 Ice. Okay KI, how is this fair? Oh and I forgot their team was a Commander, then a Knight, and then a Warlord (2nd Age). We had corporal (me), veteran, and private.

Hope you find a solution

Wolf Mythhammer, the Courageous Conjurer (1st Age Knight, 2nd Age Sergeant)