Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia Help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2013
I just finished dragonspyre, went into the portal and talked to merle ambrose...I got the experience and everything...cyrus drake was there...but then no quest to celestia! I even went to ravenwood and checked to see if I have the world, but nothing. Am I doing something wrong? Please help me!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Autumn Moonstone on May 4, 2013 wrote:
I just finished dragonspyre, went into the portal and talked to merle ambrose...I got the experience and everything...cyrus drake was there...but then no quest to celestia! I even went to ravenwood and checked to see if I have the world, but nothing. Am I doing something wrong? Please help me!
What is your level? For Celestia, you must be at least Level 48. This link shows all of the quests in Celestia, and you can click on any quest for more details:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?110487-Complete-Guide-to-Celestia-Quests

If you are at least Level 48, then you should talk to Headmaster Ambrose. He gives you the quest, "Door To The Stars", to go to Celestia.

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
Survivor
Jan 18, 2013
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Autumn Moonstone on May 7, 2013 wrote:
I have to get the key in marleybone
No. You don't get the spiral key in Marleybone. You might be talking about the Warehouse quest in Marleybone. A long time ago, that quest was required to get the spiral key, but KI changed it. Prospector Zeke explains it here:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/celestia/journey-to-celestia-25455/136414#136414

The Warehouse quest in Marleybone is now optional. You can choose to try it if you still want to, but it is not required.

As Zeke mentions in his post,

"The Preview quests released earlier this year still are not required to be complete to enter Celestia. However "The Final Countdown" quest (where you face Malistaire) has always been required...just like every other end of world progression, you must defeat the final boss in the previous world to move on to the next world. This is no different. As stated, and I'll repeat it again, you must complete the quest "The Final Countdown" and be a minimum of level 48 before you can venture into Celestia."

So, if you are at least Level 48, and you finished "The Final Countdown", then you should talk to Headmaster Ambrose and he should send you to Celestia.

If this doesn't help, then you might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2013
AluraMist2 on May 7, 2013 wrote:
No. You don't get the spiral key in Marleybone. You might be talking about the Warehouse quest in Marleybone. A long time ago, that quest was required to get the spiral key, but KI changed it. Prospector Zeke explains it here:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/celestia/journey-to-celestia-25455/136414#136414

The Warehouse quest in Marleybone is now optional. You can choose to try it if you still want to, but it is not required.

As Zeke mentions in his post,

"The Preview quests released earlier this year still are not required to be complete to enter Celestia. However "The Final Countdown" quest (where you face Malistaire) has always been required...just like every other end of world progression, you must defeat the final boss in the previous world to move on to the next world. This is no different. As stated, and I'll repeat it again, you must complete the quest "The Final Countdown" and be a minimum of level 48 before you can venture into Celestia."

So, if you are at least Level 48, and you finished "The Final Countdown", then you should talk to Headmaster Ambrose and he should send you to Celestia.

If this doesn't help, then you might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you.
oh ok thanks...because when i did the warehouse..it was such a pain in the neck to do!