Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Avalon House

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
I love Avalon. The new house to craft is cooling looking but SUPER SMALL. All that work to have a tiny space why? You have two rooms.I tried to go up the ladder. Nope. I thought made there was a hidden room in the waterfall. Nope. Wizard101 Please make this house bigger so I have a desire to craft it. I absolutely love the challenge of crafting a house. Little dissappointed and let down. Thanks

Defender
Sep 10, 2011
saltysally69 on Apr 25, 2013 wrote:
I love Avalon. The new house to craft is cooling looking but SUPER SMALL. All that work to have a tiny space why? You have two rooms.I tried to go up the ladder. Nope. I thought made there was a hidden room in the waterfall. Nope. Wizard101 Please make this house bigger so I have a desire to craft it. I absolutely love the challenge of crafting a house. Little dissappointed and let down. Thanks
True. it is small. Compared to the new red barn house that every plant likes and you can buy in gold, why even bother crafting it. I thought the spider house is like an illusion that looks small from the outside but has multiple levels or bigger when inside it.

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
This house is really unique but I agree it is a bit too small. But crafting that is totally up to the person crafting it. Personally I wouldn't but there are many others that would go there and craft it as quickly as possible. I hope they fix this though, it would benefit both those who do not, and those who do want to craft it.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
A lot of my friends are crafting it because they can decorate it Halloween style. It's not good for much else, but it does have some nice open property for gardening and having pets run around.

I already have a Halloween decorated house, so I haven't decided whether I want to craft it yet or not.

Hmmmmm

Defender
May 03, 2009
saltysally69 on Apr 25, 2013 wrote:
I wish I could agree it's small but I can't find the guy who sells it. Anybody know who it is? I'll post what I think when I've checked it out.

Historian
May 06, 2009
Scarlet Hawk on May 9, 2013 wrote:
I wish I could agree it's small but I can't find the guy who sells it. Anybody know who it is? I'll post what I think when I've checked it out.
Can't place his name, but if you go down onto Abbey Road, find the Badger that lives out in the big blue tent near Occa the Owl. Can't miss it. Myrella Windspar will more than happily give you a tour of the home. It's just the perfect house for a Death wizard to down size into. I absolutely adore it. It's also the first house to have two seperate homes. Smart thinking KI! Now if only I could get rid of this hobgoblin investation I'm having...

See You in the Spiral!

Defender
May 03, 2009
Cunning Finnigan S... on May 9, 2013 wrote:
Can't place his name, but if you go down onto Abbey Road, find the Badger that lives out in the big blue tent near Occa the Owl. Can't miss it. Myrella Windspar will more than happily give you a tour of the home. It's just the perfect house for a Death wizard to down size into. I absolutely adore it. It's also the first house to have two seperate homes. Smart thinking KI! Now if only I could get rid of this hobgoblin investation I'm having...

See You in the Spiral!
Padraig? I looked it up the other day but was too lazy too log on XD

Defender
May 03, 2009
Defender
Dec 16, 2009
The house is disgusting (literally) and disappointing. I wish they made it with the vivid greenery and the bright sky instead of Weirwood scenery.

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Dominooooo on May 11, 2013 wrote:
The house is disgusting (literally) and disappointing. I wish they made it with the vivid greenery and the bright sky instead of Weirwood scenery.
Dude. Seriously? I love this house! I crafted mine a few days ago (Only took me 2 days to get all the reagents) This house is not too hard to craft and it looks EXTREMELY cool :) It is a little small but has an awesome potential. There's a cool spooky grave yard in the back and a small hidden area on the opposite side of the spiral door, near the front. This house isn't for you if you don't like a little bit of spooky, but its a really cool house! :-D