Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Woah Woah Arena Tickets

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
I was playing Today aware of the updates coming well today I was versuing someone I won but I only got 4 arena tickets and they got 7 I don't understand why.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
Turnip78 on Apr 24, 2013 wrote:
I was playing Today aware of the updates coming well today I was versuing someone I won but I only got 4 arena tickets and they got 7 I don't understand why.
Yes turnip this tickets update was the worst IMO even worse than reshuffle..I liked gaining 14 tickets when I won and gaining 4 when I lost. Please bring that back KI!

Wolf Skullslinger, Deathhammer, Stormblood, Mythhammer, Wolf, and Starspear (avid PvPers)

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
As you rank up you get more arena tickets. I got warlord back and i get 28 per win.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2012
yes that was annoying because i beat this ice wizard one my balance and i gained 4 tickets and she gained 7 either they must give more tickets to higher rank either win or lose or they just take pity on the loser mine is the first because i lost and i gained only 2 tickets (Blaze Moonmender promethean)

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Warlords get 28 tickets for wins and 14 for losses . Being a warlord has it's perks.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
I agree, not everyone is a warlord and able to get 28 tickets per win. I liked how it use to be. They could just give 14 per win and 4 per lose for privates and it could go up by rank if they wanted it to instead though....
-Jasmine FireBlade, level 86 pyromancer.