Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Western/barnyard animals pack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
How about a new Western/Barnyard pets hoard pack to go along with the release of the new Barn house? Western outfits(P101 already has them), a cow pet(like in mooshu), maybe a chicken, rooster or duck pet, or any other barnyard type animals. A golden rake for a wand and an Ugly Duckling seed that turns into a beautiful swan at elder(actually give me a reason to use the second spring spell). I think it would be cool & westen outfits would at least be wearable, unlike that azteca themed pack stuff that was hideous. :)

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
cattasha on Apr 24, 2013 wrote:
How about a new Western/Barnyard pets hoard pack to go along with the release of the new Barn house? Western outfits(P101 already has them), a cow pet(like in mooshu), maybe a chicken, rooster or duck pet, or any other barnyard type animals. A golden rake for a wand and an Ugly Duckling seed that turns into a beautiful swan at elder(actually give me a reason to use the second spring spell). I think it would be cool & westen outfits would at least be wearable, unlike that azteca themed pack stuff that was hideous. :)
NOPE! Don't do this! It's a horrible idea! Do you really think a Wizard would have Cool Ranch clothing on! I mean those are to stay in Pirate101! We didn't even visit Cool Ranch yet and I doubt we will cause it didn't look like a Wizard101 world.