Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

change house between characters

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
A long time ago I started a myth character with a cool house I bought with a store card/bundle. Well, I got to Dragonspyre and my character cant do a thing...she is awful at every battle...so I gave up and started a new character. I would REALLY REALLY love to switch the house to the new character...PLEASE! I mean, I paid for the house...I should be able to move it to which ever character I want on my account?
Pretty please with sugar on top?

Survivor
May 14, 2009
lynnsdecor on Apr 23, 2013 wrote:
A long time ago I started a myth character with a cool house I bought with a store card/bundle. Well, I got to Dragonspyre and my character cant do a thing...she is awful at every battle...so I gave up and started a new character. I would REALLY REALLY love to switch the house to the new character...PLEASE! I mean, I paid for the house...I should be able to move it to which ever character I want on my account?
Pretty please with sugar on top?
I think this idea should be implemented. As of right now if I want to have a certain house on a certain character, because I can't switch the houses between characters, I have to buy the house on the one character. This is a pain because, for one, I already bought the house. Who wants two of the same thing!? And second, that's a lot of money (if it's a bundle) or gold/crowns (if it's from the shop). :/ Just my two cents' worth...

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I totally agree. We should not be forced to keep a 'bad' character. We paid cash (or a heck of a lot of gold) for those houses; we should be able to put them in our shared bank.