Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rate Marleybone 1-10

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 08, 2009
I would give Marleybone a 5. I liked the Music and I liked the theme. My only Problem was getting pulled into battles a lot.

What would You guys rate Marleybone?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Ethan Silverbane on Apr 18, 2013 wrote:
I would give Marleybone a 5. I liked the Music and I liked the theme. My only Problem was getting pulled into battles a lot.

What would You guys rate Marleybone?
First the battles: stop running around and wait. If you stop, watch how the mobs move, and then go, you will rarely if ever get pulled into battles.
Marleybone I rate an 8. I'd rate it higher but dungeon after dungeon is a pain when you have limited time to play.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
As 1 being easy and 10 being hard? I would say 4. The bosses and fights are really simple, but the puzzles and not getting pulled into battle were a little difficult

Explorer
Jun 04, 2012
Hmm about 6 I never actually listened to the music lol but Marleybone gave me my way of doing a bunch of damage But I never really liked the theme of only dogs and cats ( Really? I Know Its London Theme But %100 Cats & Dogs %0 Percent ) Full Of Animal -_-

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
9.5. I really like Marleybone, but getting pulled into battlesvis a bit annoying... Overall, it's my favorite world I have seen! (and I have seen every world besides Azteca)

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I would have to rate Marleybone a 0. I detested that world. To me the fights were tedious and the atmosphere dark and dirty. Was so glad to finish that world and continue on to the bright and sunny world of Mooshu.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 90 Life.

P.S. I would like to know why Abigail Doolittle hates the street sweepers so much.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
wizardrokz on Apr 19, 2013 wrote:
As 1 being easy and 10 being hard? I would say 4. The bosses and fights are really simple, but the puzzles and not getting pulled into battle were a little difficult
Rating on how much you like it. :)

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I'd give it a 6. Not too into the gloomy theme and it being dark all the time. But I do like the music

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
Destiny Windgem on Apr 19, 2013 wrote:
9.5. I really like Marleybone, but getting pulled into battlesvis a bit annoying... Overall, it's my favorite world I have seen! (and I have seen every world besides Azteca)
Now that i moved on too mooshu i dont like it soo much

Survivor
Feb 29, 2012
I really don't like marleybone. I got stuck in so many battles. then i have to log off then go back on lol. it gets annoying. The bosses are actually easy since i just got to marleybone at level 39! True story. So i would probably rate this as 3 maybe... maybe 2.999999999999, but you get the point

Survivor
May 17, 2009
On 10 being the worst and 1 being the best, I'd rate it a 2. First of all, Marleybone is my favorite world in the game, and I love how it relates to London. I also like how its so short that it only takes one day to complete, and that it involves a mystery to it. The only complaint I have is that it has narrow sidewalks and you can easily get into battle.

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Hannah Lifebringer on Apr 20, 2013 wrote:
I would have to rate Marleybone a 0. I detested that world. To me the fights were tedious and the atmosphere dark and dirty. Was so glad to finish that world and continue on to the bright and sunny world of Mooshu.

P.S. I would like to know why Abigail Doolittle hates the street sweepers so much.
I am struggling to contain my anger against you.

Marleybone did have the issue with the drawing people into battles, but everything else was awesome. Lots of pet drops, wonderful music, and the best part the theme. I love the music, the proper manners, the villain's designs, the darkness, and the idea conveyed in the music of a battle at the end of a detective chase.

You like MooShu for happy daylight? Wait until you hit the Tree of Life, the Ancient Burial Grounds, the Village of Sorrow. You will find out how dark daylight can get

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
NeoNebula17 on May 6, 2013 wrote:
I am struggling to contain my anger against you.

Marleybone did have the issue with the drawing people into battles, but everything else was awesome. Lots of pet drops, wonderful music, and the best part the theme. I love the music, the proper manners, the villain's designs, the darkness, and the idea conveyed in the music of a battle at the end of a detective chase.

You like MooShu for happy daylight? Wait until you hit the Tree of Life, the Ancient Burial Grounds, the Village of Sorrow. You will find out how dark daylight can get
Everyone has their own opinion. I never had an issue with being drawn into battles in Marleybone. I just did not like the atmosphere. As for the music, i would not know because i play with music down low and sound effects only a little louder.

I have finished all the worlds and I will still say Mooshu was my favorite. I used to farm The Tree of Life for pet and furniture drops. It remains my favorite dungeon.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 90 Life

Survivor
Apr 20, 2011
I like MB allot, i'm all like dark, gloomy and a animal lover i would give MB a nice ........ 10 :D Music is wonderful (my ringing tone on mobile), and has allot o' dungeons so i get the drops got like 50000 gold from whole MB. but i think it has something with my starting level (33)

Survivor
Dec 23, 2012
Defender
May 03, 2009

I agree. Not a fan of Marleybone so I give it a 4. I like the evil about it, the windows breaking in the Regent's Square and Meowiarty. I hated Mooshu though. It was bright and cheery and too happy for me. I like Dragonspyre the best. Gloomy, yet you don't get pulled into battles.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2012
I say 10 for marleybone (10 being the best) because it's easy and overall, it's pretty short. I got my noob through there in like 1-2 hours

Cya in the Spiral

Blake TitanCaller lvl 88

Survivor
May 07, 2013
i've never been to marleybone but after looking at all the posts i;d rate it at a 7.it sure does sound cool there but being pulled into so many can be a pain in the you know what! lol. i'm actually still in krokotopia but i think i'm almost done! hope to see y'all in marleybone!!!

from Baily Ironweaver level 14 student

Explorer
May 14, 2009
7. It was fine, but it wasn't my favorite world.

Survivor
Nov 19, 2012
1-10 in rateing of likeing for "marley bone"

well I give it a five so its half good half bad - half bad- the bad parts I say of marley bone is probably the same graphics pretty much every where you go in mb. to many what I call " roof top run abouts " I say there are to many roof top kind of thing and theres not much fighting similar to pigswick you talk to people after people or - dog after dog heh heh - I under stand the whole dog and cat thing in real but why honestly bring it to a virtual world I mean we have frogs that sweep the top of the roofs I say there should be a bit more of a mix of animals then just dogs and cats and cats I don't really under stand why dogs always are the bigger person? o.o . second - half good - I do like the idea of just a regular London theme to it instead of a completely made of world. I do like how each dog and cat sounds different in some of the worlds - idk if its just me but - all the people/animals sound sort of the same. I like how they implament things like Sherlock homes and turned it into Sherlock "bones" and the dolittles I do like how it has a small bit of fiction and a small bit of realizum. I also like the music but I don't like how every 5-15 minutes in reagents square there is like a horrible fog horn noise It really gets on my nerve. I also love the idea of ballon cars :P well so that's what I think of marley bone even thou I've only been in it for 3 days but hey I've got quite a bit done :)
~ scarlet stormblossem level 32 storm wizard - Scotland yard roof -

Explorer
May 21, 2011
I would have to give Marleybone a 4. I don't hate it, but it is probably my least favorite world. (If I gave my least favorite a 4, you can imagine how much I like the other worlds!) I agree, I love the music, but dungeon after dungeon, boss after boss, can get really annoying.

(P.S., I'm pretty sure the name Marleybone is based off of Marylebone Road, a real street in London.

Defender
Jun 22, 2011
9 because I really like London in real life and this is the wiz equivelent of London.

Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
1 being the worst, and 10 being the best . . . 9!

I loved Marleybone! The music, storyline . . . Loved it! I was actually kind of disappointed when I finished it.

- Savannah LifeHunter, level 70

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
1 Worst 10 The best 7. my least favorite world, but it has a great stoyline and it only takes 3 hours to do solo.

Eric Legendtamer (90Done!)(76Avalon)(76Avalon)(50Celestia)
(30Mooshu)(30Mooshu)(20Krok)(1Arena)

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009

Agreed. I currently have 2 wizards SITTING in MB. If there was any world we could completely bypass, it would be my choice to skip MB. It is the most Tedious, with the darkest atmosphere of all the worlds.