Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Badge Question

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I'm just going thru my badge listing and trying to get as many as I can. When I look on Central's website, I see that Page 3, at the bottom, there should be a badge for completing all of Krokopatra's quests. I thought I had them all completed because I moved on to Marleybone. Am I mistaken? Professor Greyrose, did I miss any that are at my level and below? I could have sworn I found them all

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
dayerider on Apr 14, 2013 wrote:
I'm just going thru my badge listing and trying to get as many as I can. When I look on Central's website, I see that Page 3, at the bottom, there should be a badge for completing all of Krokopatra's quests. I thought I had them all completed because I moved on to Marleybone. Am I mistaken? Professor Greyrose, did I miss any that are at my level and below? I could have sworn I found them all
You must complete "all" quests in Krokotopia, including the side quests.

Here are a few side quests from Krokotopia that I missed in the beginning:

1. Mshai Djeserit in The Ahnic Family Tomb, and
2. Buikhu Djeserit in The Djeserit Tomb, and
3. Mah'rek at the Tomb of the Beguiler. (You don't have to actually do the whole dungeon. Just go in and talk to the first person there, then leave.)

And did you get the side quest in the Deck Shop?

Hope this helps.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
dayerider on Apr 14, 2013 wrote:
You have to complete all... not just the main story line quests (those are the only ones that count in moving you on to the next world). Go back and see what you missed.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Hum.... I'm not sure what went wrong, it might be a bug or something. Try e-mailing kingsisle. If it doesn't help, then you just don't have the badge but don't worry badges aren't everything. But if you really want it, try doing the temple of storms again. Thats all i can think off.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
AluraMist2 on Apr 14, 2013 wrote:

3. Mah'rek at the Tomb of the Beguiler. (You don't have to actually do the whole dungeon. Just go in and talk to the first person there, then leave.)

Hope this helps.
I will go back and try those for sure! I know everybody I saw with an ! over their head, I talked to and got quests until they had no more ! or ?

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
AluraMist2 on Apr 14, 2013 wrote:

Hope this helps.
the Deck Shop mini quest was the answer. Take a dessert choice out of petty cash for your help :) I THOUGHT I did it before, but clearly not, thanks for the help :)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
dayerider on Apr 15, 2013 wrote:
the Deck Shop mini quest was the answer. Take a dessert choice out of petty cash for your help :) I THOUGHT I did it before, but clearly not, thanks for the help :)
So glad you found your answer, and your badge. And thank you for the chocolate ice cream ... yum, yum.