Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do i get to mooshu?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2012
I have got the quest to go to mooshu but cannot find the world in the drop down at raven wood. I have finished all the quests in marleybone.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
daisymae86 on Apr 13, 2013 wrote:
I have got the quest to go to mooshu but cannot find the world in the drop down at raven wood. I have finished all the quests in marleybone.
Either you have not finished all quests in Marleybone, or you haven't spoken with Merle Ambrose after doing so.
If you have completed Big Ben, talked to the folks in the Museum and Merle Ambrose, Mooshu would be listed.
Go back and see what you missed.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:MooShu

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
daisymae86 on Apr 13, 2013 wrote:
Make sure you actually have finished all the quests in Marleybone first. If you have, go to the headmaster, or someone improtant in Marleybone like sherlock bones and see if they have something to tell you. If that doesn't work, finish all the side quests. If that doesn't work, try emailing kingsisle. If that doesn't help either, i don't know what to say but create a new wizard.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Angela Gem on Apr 15, 2013 wrote:
Make sure you actually have finished all the quests in Marleybone first. If you have, go to the headmaster, or someone improtant in Marleybone like sherlock bones and see if they have something to tell you. If that doesn't work, finish all the side quests. If that doesn't work, try emailing kingsisle. If that doesn't help either, i don't know what to say but create a new wizard.
You don't need to do all quests, only the main story line quests. Side quests do not matter in moving on to the next world. And telling someone to give up and create a new wizard is simply not helpful at all. :-/

Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
RavenLady777 on Apr 14, 2013 wrote:
Either you have not finished all quests in Marleybone, or you haven't spoken with Merle Ambrose after doing so.
If you have completed Big Ben, talked to the folks in the Museum and Merle Ambrose, Mooshu would be listed.
Go back and see what you missed.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:MooShu
Thanks. But if it is to much trouble don't do it but can you please give me the lists of quests that get to moo shu.

I am a level 33 (almost 34) My username is Jacob DragonStone...Thanks