Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Green house idea!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
I don't know if this has been suggested or not (sorry if it is a repeat)

I was thinking of having a green house, I was thinking it could be bought for crowns, or one of the card bundles, or a super difficult craft. Two ideas for how it would work:

One: the green house would be an actual house! Mostly flat outdoor space for lots of planting and certain areas would have a chance of taking care of a specific need, like rain, or music, etc.

The second idea: the green house is a housing decoration similar to the pagoda that you would be able to enter. It would have space for a large ring of plants and would give a 5-10% growing increase (reduced time for aging)

Thanks for listening!

~Calamity PixieShade

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Calamity PixieShad... on Apr 9, 2013 wrote:
I don't know if this has been suggested or not (sorry if it is a repeat)

I was thinking of having a green house, I was thinking it could be bought for crowns, or one of the card bundles, or a super difficult craft. Two ideas for how it would work:

One: the green house would be an actual house! Mostly flat outdoor space for lots of planting and certain areas would have a chance of taking care of a specific need, like rain, or music, etc.

The second idea: the green house is a housing decoration similar to the pagoda that you would be able to enter. It would have space for a large ring of plants and would give a 5-10% growing increase (reduced time for aging)

Thanks for listening!

~Calamity PixieShade
I really like the idea, but what caught my attention is the second one. It could be into a bundle, as well as it could be crafted.

The craft could also require some seeds like King Parsley (have to farm bosses) or even like Silver Trumpet Vine.

I really like that.

#popcicool7777777

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
Wow!! GREAT idea! I would totally spend some money on crowns to buy it.. Gardening these days is just to hard to do (for me)....
Jazzy Thunderstaff Lvl 89 Pyromancer

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Awesome idea! love it, would make gardening a lot easier!

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
Thank-you Wizard101, for the Farm House! I am so excited!