Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

elvis?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
i'm in ghost avalon and instead of my ard name it is now elvis and my real name is Gabriel Rainbowshield at happened?

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
You might want to make your question a little more clear. I can't quite understand, which means I can't help you. Sorry!

Marissa BattleFlame
Journeyman Theurgist

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Seems like he's having the same problem some others have had - their wizard names are being replaced by pet names

And somehow moimontes4u's post has been stripped of "wiz" and "wh"

Survivor
Jun 01, 2012
Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
dude, this happened to me :-D I think its supposed to be this way, just a cool thing that happens when you enter ghost Avalon, my name was harry XD so I felt like harry potter! wearing glasses ... getting off the subject, anyway this happens in ghost Avalon, just go with it! its hilarious! :-D yes, I know you can use the smiley faces at the side, I just like typing them instead! :-D

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
MythWizardForeves on Apr 10, 2013 wrote:
dude, this happened to me :-D I think its supposed to be this way, just a cool thing that happens when you enter ghost Avalon, my name was harry XD so I felt like harry potter! wearing glasses ... getting off the subject, anyway this happens in ghost Avalon, just go with it! its hilarious! :-D yes, I know you can use the smiley faces at the side, I just like typing them instead! :-D
When you transform into an owl, you get a new name. Back to a wizard, and your name turns to normal.

Explorer
Jun 26, 2012
not really jason, the complete OPPOSITE happened to me. When i fought Sir Pike De Lago (or however you spell it) I was no longer an owl and my name was Sarah.

Sean Firesword 90 Fire
Sean Stormsword 53 Storm
Sean Mythsword 16 Myth