Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Commander Gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Hey,
After hitting level 50, the commander gear is not worth getting, unless if you're in it for the looks.
How about every 10 lvls after lvl 50, the stats in the commander gear should go up. So, at this point in the game there would be... 5 tiers i believe. So, after lvl 50, the commander gear would start to come with new stuff like crit block and crit, on top of more resist, strength, PPip chance, and accuracy. At lvl 60 more crit, more block, and some armor piercing. I remember when the commander gear was the best gear to get, and it was worth fighting for..... but now crown gear or WW or crafted gear is the gear to get. Why, dont we restore the formal glory of the commander's gear, it would give pvp a new purpose for higher lvls rather than just the rank.

So how bout it?

Explorer
Aug 23, 2012
It depends on how much stat increases you are talking about. Based on what you are talking about, I conclude that the resist and block stats would end up cheap by level 90.