Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

buy a balance shield of sabrina green

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 24, 2013
I have playing a life wizard 1-2 years back to drgonspyre and I play as an ice wizard and now I am play one a balance wizard and my balance wizard is also in drgonspyre so I know Wizard101 but I have thought about of sabrina green star could sell a balance shield one shields giving - to balance damage only-to balance damage it is not a multi-shield I talked about but the small spell which gives protection, sabrina green star the shield to all school as you like playing can buy but there is not a balance shield and it would be a great idea if it came a new spell as a shield to balance and I think and believe that it should look in colors light yellow as a read-roll paper yellow and on the shield one icon in red and the icon for balance, and I know that everything is makes something so I think a the balance shield of making of all the school shields and 3 tower shield and 1 citrine and I think only of the balance shield giving -80% to balance damage.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
The minus 80% thing is what monsters of the opposite schol have. Balance has no opposite, so Idk how this would work.....maybe balance people could learn it? I know it doesn't make much sense, but balance has no opposite, so who would get the shield?

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
wizardrokz on Apr 2, 2013 wrote:
The minus 80% thing is what monsters of the opposite schol have. Balance has no opposite, so Idk how this would work.....maybe balance people could learn it? I know it doesn't make much sense, but balance has no opposite, so who would get the shield?
Your 100% right. Balance has no opposite. Therefore what school exactly would get that shield? Balance shields would look weird anyway. I think its good balance has no shield. It shows its balance of power and that its a little of everything, therefore no opposite.

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
It would work the same as all the other shields Sabrina sells: free to balance, 1 training point for everyone else. "Opposites" have nothing to do with it. I think it's a great idea.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
prairiefalcon on Apr 2, 2013 wrote:
It would work the same as all the other shields Sabrina sells: free to balance, 1 training point for everyone else. "Opposites" have nothing to do with it. I think it's a great idea.
The only shield possible is Tower Shield, Spirit Armor and Ice/Frozen Armor.

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
popcicool7777777 on Apr 2, 2013 wrote:
Just because there currently is no balance-only shield doesn't mean KI couldn't create one.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Just because there currently is no balance-only shield doesn't mean KI couldn't create one.
*sigh*

Balance is the balance of all things. There is no Balance specific blade, nor a Balance specific shield. Just because you didnt train tower shield, doesnt mean that we need to change all our training points arrengements just because of that. Tower would become useless.

And please, read the comments above you. They explain why there wont be one.

Survivor
Feb 24, 2013
I do not think about enemies you know which enemies to ha shield but maybe is because they are the defenders but ice is indeed a shield as protection against the everything damage so it's not a good idea to ice and I will not use it shield the I exercise each sabrina green star have shields to all school not to balance and -80 is because it is what sabrina green star shields gives.

Survivor
Feb 24, 2013
Stormgem307 on Apr 2, 2013 wrote:
Your 100% right. Balance has no opposite. Therefore what school exactly would get that shield? Balance shields would look weird anyway. I think its good balance has no shield. It shows its balance of power and that its a little of everything, therefore no opposite.
I know from Because drain energy from all the other schools but now each is also not an because shield to the enemies that I think on but it Because shield as you like playing could get from sabrina green star as a defender you to Because damage and only in against Because damage, and all who will buy things can get it balance shield and if you wish to do so you cannot buy balance shield and find also dispel next outgoing because spell and the enemy has spell unbalance can get because shield

Survivor
Feb 24, 2013
I thank you because you understand, I think with my shield idea and understand each for I thinking of sabrina green star because then it would be open to all like the other school shields and thank you like my idea

Survivor
Feb 24, 2013
I'm not talking about tower Shield, Spirit armor, spirit shield, element shield but I'm talking about a now spell a shield to because as giving -80% to because damage and only to damages because, tower Shield, Spirit armor is well and great shields which protects against almost everything damage and you do not buy from Sabrina

Survivor
Feb 24, 2013
I will not do anything enlisted shields I want to add a shield as you like playing can use 1 training points for all other shield will work as they work now and yes free to balance and yes I am the good idea I thank you again

Explorer
Aug 23, 2012
*sigh*

Balance is the balance of all things. There is no Balance specific blade, nor a Balance specific shield. Just because you didnt train tower shield, doesnt mean that we need to change all our training points arrengements just because of that. Tower would become useless.

And please, read the comments above you. They explain why there wont be one.
Tower shield wouldnt become useless, because who in their right mind would use 7 training points to buy each induvidual shield?

Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
Thats exactly right Tower shield
But has anyone noticed how the spirit armor is a helmet and Ice/Frozen Armor is a chest piece

Survivor
Feb 24, 2013
CatcherFire on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:
Tower shield wouldnt become useless, because who in their right mind would use 7 training points to buy each induvidual shield?
tower shield work good and tower shield will work as they do now because the balance shield Giving -80% to balance damage and only the balance damage and not to damage balanceshield will not work asTower Shield or Spirit Armor the balance shield it protects only against balance damage and not toodamage and 7 training points you have to use for tower shield have no means of my idea.

Survivor
Feb 24, 2013
Turnip78 on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:
Thats exactly right Tower shield
But has anyone noticed how the spirit armor is a helmet and Ice/Frozen Armor is a chest piece
it will not work as Spirit armor or Tower shield or Frozen Armor balance shield one shields Giving - to balance damage-only two balance damage the balance shield will not protect you against fire damage, ice damage, death damage, life damage, storm damage or myth damage but only spell with balance damage.

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
I think your idea of a balance shield is great, and could even out an unfair advantage in pvp, and as many say balance does not have an opposite, however I think it would be nice to give balance shields and blades for their specific school, and also prisms, I find it unfair to balance wizards and also who fight them, so that would be very cool to add to the game :)

Survivor
Feb 24, 2013
MythWizardForeves on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:
I think your idea of a balance shield is great, and could even out an unfair advantage in pvp, and as many say balance does not have an opposite, however I think it would be nice to give balance shields and blades for their specific school, and also prisms, I find it unfair to balance wizards and also who fight them, so that would be very cool to add to the game :)
I thank you because you like my idea of ​​a ward spell to balance from sabrina green star gets 1 training points and free-to-balance and it gives only -80% for two balance damage, and show it to each of against everything damage would each of the high level spell from moo-shu and not from sabrina green star.

Survivor
Feb 24, 2013
AlexDanR5555 on Apr 1, 2013 wrote:
I have playing a life wizard 1-2 years back to drgonspyre and I play as an ice wizard and now I am play one a balance wizard and my balance wizard is also in drgonspyre so I know Wizard101 but I have thought about of sabrina green star could sell a balance shield one shields giving - to balance damage only-to balance damage it is not a multi-shield I talked about but the small spell which gives protection, sabrina green star the shield to all school as you like playing can buy but there is not a balance shield and it would be a great idea if it came a new spell as a shield to balance and I think and believe that it should look in colors light yellow as a read-roll paper yellow and on the shield one icon in red and the icon for balance, and I know that everything is makes something so I think a the balance shield of making of all the school shields and 3 tower shield and 1 citrine and I think only of the balance shield giving -80% to balance damage.
Now I play with a Myth of I sing of balance shield must be for games.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
>balance has no opposite, so who would get the shield

Balance would get the shield. They need something to protect themselves from Balance attacks.

That's the point.

Survivor
Feb 24, 2013
crystalwizard12345... on Apr 13, 2013 wrote:
>balance has no opposite, so who would get the shield

Balance would get the shield. They need something to protect themselves from Balance attacks.

That's the point.
it is from sabrina green shields came from. You like playing could buy from sabrina green gets 1 training points so there is no enemies who must have the balance shield is to protect you from the game against Balance attacks.

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
Ok, maybe you haven't thought abouth this, but there are plenty of balance shields. Tower Shield, Spirit Armour,
(maybe you can say elemental shield and spirit shield if considering hydra, spectral blast etc

Survivor
Feb 24, 2013
Cole Dunerunner on Apr 17, 2013 wrote:
Ok, maybe you haven't thought abouth this, but there are plenty of balance shields. Tower Shield, Spirit Armour,
(maybe you can say elemental shield and spirit shield if considering hydra, spectral blast etc
life and balance has elemental shield and spirit shield so yes I think about it, and elemental shield giving - 50% to next fire, ice and storm spells and spirit shield giving - 50% to next life, death and myth spells and yes balance wizard can use a hydra 190 fire damage 190 ice damage 190 storm damage it is 570 in damage and dead wraith has 500 in life drain and stormzilla 650 to 730 in damage and colossus 500 to 580 in damage and hekephant 626 to 707 and earthquake 310 in damage and remove charm and ward form enemies, but I talk about sabrina green star, dead shield, fire shield, myth, shield, life shield, snow shield, storm shield and they give -80 to the type of shield is but sabrina green star does not have a balance shields so elemental shield and spirit shield is in thinking about my idea of ​​a balance shields but my idea brewing at the balance damage and protects against balance damage.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2013
That is basically a better version of tower shield, -80% to next damage spell

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Enough now.

Balance has no specific blade, no specific spear, no specific trap, so no specific shield.

This is what seperates balance from the other schools. You mean you want to stop the uniqueness (?) of Balance by making it work like the other schools?? No.

Its your choice to make Balace common and not unique. It will just stop all of this mysterious and exciting uniqueness.

I dont know how to say it. I tried all the ways to make you understand, but your just not open to the others. Me, Myself and I.

You dont seem to care about the disagreement of people.

Now this is not only important in Wizard101 but also in the real world. This is part of being and living in a community. We ARE a community here at Wizard101. Even though we do not share the same thoughts and ideas, we get along nicely. Why? We accept to disagree and move on.

Back on topic, why fight for an addition that will just seem like adding some lemon to your favourite meal? It will just ruin everything.

Everyone's ideas are good - even yours. BUT everyone here has the right to disagree. Think about it and say "Well, people dont like this. So how could I make it better so they do like it." And then, if you cannot fond anything to improve it, just let it be. Move on, because life will not be waiting for you. And I wont.