Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i dont understand this

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
ok you might say woo storm is the super hard hitter low health and ice the super low hitter and mega health

but storm got the weakest boost besides supercharge 30 from blade and 25 from trap but ice gets 40 from blade and 30 from trap! so that means an ice can hit the same as a storm so that means ice is so op

ice got a lot of health

ice get a lot of boost from charms

ice gets a lot of resist

ice gets super mega absorbs and so cheap spells i mean a frost giant hits stronger than scarecrow when ice is "supposed" to be the low hitting school bla bla bla and scarecrow and frost giant are both 7 pips!

i have an ice but i stopped because the game was going so easy because of health mega boosts and mega resist

luis mythhammer lvl 77 conjurer av the wild
luis deathflame lvl 44 necromancer ds the crucible
luis iceblade lvl 11 thaumaturge wc firecat alley
luis stormshard lvl 2 diviner wc unicorn way
luis lifegem lvl 1 theurgist wc unicorn way
luis firespear lvl 1 pyromancer wc unicorn way

sry balance!
luis firespear

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
battleleo5 on Mar 31, 2013 wrote:
ok you might say woo storm is the super hard hitter low health and ice the super low hitter and mega health

but storm got the weakest boost besides supercharge 30 from blade and 25 from trap but ice gets 40 from blade and 30 from trap! so that means an ice can hit the same as a storm so that means ice is so op

ice got a lot of health

ice gets a lot of resist

ice gets super mega absorbs and so cheap spells i mean a frost giant hits stronger than scarecrow when ice is "supposed" to be the low hitting school bla bla bla and scarecrow and frost giant are both 7 pips!

i have an ice but i stopped because the game was going so easy because of health mega boosts and mega resist

sry balance!
luis firespear
Ah, but you are forgetting that Ice is the last school to get that blade, making it fairly weak until that point. Ice doesn't get their blade until level 38. Try continuing on past the level your Thaumaturge is at...you'll find it not all that easy. Ice is a great school, but not the easiest to play in any way past the lowest levels.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Ice gets a blade at level 38. Ice only gets a 40% blade. There is a huge power difference between Ice and Storm. Yes, Ice gets more health and more resistance, but this will not always save an Ice, Ice needs all those blades to possibly hit hard, while storm has a 2 pip spell called enfeeble, to take away all those blades, leaving ice with it's weak spells. Also, Ice has very low critical chance, while Storm has a massive critical chance. Ice does not have a great critical block and must give up power, resistance, and accuracy for high critical block! Ice better have that critical block too, cause if ice fails to block that critical, storm is going to seriously take a huge chunk out of Ice's health, if not defeat that Ice.

Although, not sure why this post is in Ravenwood Commons, this sounds more like a PVP complaint!

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Soo... basically your showing your pride for ice? Lol, yeah ice is pretty cool, but i prefer storm since the original spell damge (with no blades/traps) Is more powerful than ice. Kraken is stroger than ice wyern (spelling?? ) Yes ice has major health and resist, but they cant attack very hard without any buffs. Ice and storm are opposites when it comes to stats Good luck in the game

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
Because of supercharge storm has a WAY bigger total percent blades than ice. Ice only has one blade/trap plus the elemental ones. Also the global spell. Storm has a global spell, storm blade, storm trap, supercharge, and an all enemy trap plus the elemental ones.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
battleleo5 on Mar 31, 2013 wrote:

ice got a lot of health

ice gets a lot of resist

sry balance!
luis firespear
Storms boosts arent quite as high as some other schools because of the high damage their spells already do. I hope this helps you understand a bit more.