Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Round Masteries

AuthorMessage
Delver
Oct 26, 2010
For a limited time only, you can buy a Round Mastery! (which would be shown in Ravenwood News)

Spirit School- 30,000 Crowns- Can use power pips accordingly with myth, death, and life.

Elemental School-35,000 Crowns- Can use power pips accordingly with fire, storm, and ice.

Spirit School- Myth, death, and life students cannot purchase this mastery.

Elemental School- Fire, Storm, and Ice students cannot purchase this mastery.

Spirit School- Myth, death, and life wisps flying around your head.

Elemental School- Fire, Storm, and Ice wisps flying around your head.

Balance can purchase either.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
A Balanced Life on Mar 24, 2013 wrote:
For a limited time only, you can buy a Round Mastery! (which would be shown in Ravenwood News)

Spirit School- 30,000 Crowns- Can use power pips accordingly with myth, death, and life.

Elemental School-35,000 Crowns- Can use power pips accordingly with fire, storm, and ice.

If you mean as a mastery amulet then sign me up this would be awesome.

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
Champion
Dec 01, 2011
lastdaysgunslinger on Mar 24, 2013 wrote:
The only reason I would buy this is for the whisps

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
lastdaysgunslinger on Mar 24, 2013 wrote:
Yes! I agree! but the elemental one shouldn't be more expensive than the spirit one.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

Sorry, there's no way I would pay that much for these.

Delver
Oct 26, 2010

Elemental School Round Mastery: 30,000 crowns, my comp messed up with the numbers, sorry.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
So basically, it'll tell PvPers that the rich will steal from the poor? (Rich = People who buy all of this. The Stolen Stuff = Ranking. The Poor = The people without mastery's). Sounds great!

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Rony The Turtle on Mar 26, 2013 wrote:
So basically, it'll tell PvPers that the rich will steal from the poor? (Rich = People who buy all of this. The Stolen Stuff = Ranking. The Poor = The people without mastery's). Sounds great!
Agreed. Like von always say, PvP is just money power.

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Rony The Turtle on Mar 26, 2013 wrote:
Seems like you're assuming allot here, buddy! Well, that's cute, but I wasn't meaning for it to be for pvp :).
It could be No PvP, I was making it mainly for like people who like using different schools than just using one with one mastery.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
This idea may not be as great as it seems... those prices are way too high!!! maybe like 10,000 or 15,000 or something. Renting masteries would make people hunting for money irl and going broke

Defender
May 11, 2012
Why would we pay that much in crowns for a round mastery amulet, when we can purchase the mastery amulets separately right now for less than that, and choose the ones we want without limits, except for buying one for our own school, which we don't need anyways?

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
A Balanced Life on Mar 27, 2013 wrote:
Seems like you're assuming allot here, buddy! Well, that's cute, but I wasn't meaning for it to be for pvp :).
It could be No PvP, I was making it mainly for like people who like using different schools than just using one with one mastery.
Just because you weren't meaning for it to be for pvp wouldn't mean it wouldn't affect pvp. If this came out, central would explode with riots because 1. They can't afford it. 2. It puts it in the other persons favor

I'm not assuming, I'm just putting out what would happen(;

PS: Thanks, I like to be cute<3

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
A Balanced Life on Mar 27, 2013 wrote:
If it's not for pvp purposes then there's no real good point to even consider buying them. People really only buyed the amulets in the first place for the life mastery for healing, pvp or pve, but we already have a life mastery with less crowns anyways. Unless you REALLY love using other school spells in pve, and have TONS of money, this idea really won't catch on too quickly. Then if it was allowed for pvp, we just get more whiners.

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
Autumn Rain on Mar 28, 2013 wrote:
Why would we pay that much in crowns for a round mastery amulet, when we can purchase the mastery amulets separately right now for less than that, and choose the ones we want without limits, except for buying one for our own school, which we don't need anyways?
you can only equip one mastery amulet (Or any amulet) at a time. So you could master 3 schools at once with these. what if we could have a magic mastery amulet for all schools at once!?

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
I got to admit being able to use 4 schools with power pips compared to 2 would be so great.

Defender
May 11, 2012
Pokemon1649- because the way buying these would be set up, me being ice, I wouldn't be allowed to purchase the elemental mastery amulet. Since I am more interested in the fire and ice spells, it wouldn't work for me. If I could purchase a round mastery amulet that included the fire and ice spells, than sure, I would be interested, but still, not at that many crowns. Maybe a better way to do the round mastery amulet would be that you could pick which 3 schools we wanted the amulet to cover.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
popcicool7777777 on Mar 27, 2013 wrote:
Agreed. Like von always say, PvP is just money power.
I could almost agree, almost. Currently, Mastery amulets in the game are drops. Crown gear and Pack gear is not always the best in the game and even at lower levels, a good or great PVP player can still defeat a person using Pack Gear, so it's not always about the money.

Money does help, but a true great player can rise above without the use of crowns.

Although, these amulets do seem to cost a bit much, no discount? Why not just make a Masters mastery amulet then? All schools for 50k crowns?

Survivor
Apr 18, 2012
First of all, this would be WAY too expensive, the normal mastery amulet's are already expensive enough... And second of all, why would you want to have three extra school to use power pips on, when you wouldn't even have the training points to get spells from them? Third of all, what if I wanted to use power pips with balance? And lastly, what if my secondary school is from the same "round" as me? Example: My school is death and my secondary school is life.

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
Autumn Rain on Mar 30, 2013 wrote:
Pokemon1649- because the way buying these would be set up, me being ice, I wouldn't be allowed to purchase the elemental mastery amulet. Since I am more interested in the fire and ice spells, it wouldn't work for me. If I could purchase a round mastery amulet that included the fire and ice spells, than sure, I would be interested, but still, not at that many crowns. Maybe a better way to do the round mastery amulet would be that you could pick which 3 schools we wanted the amulet to cover.
Well, if they made a sun one you would get fire, storm, and life. If they made a moon one you would get myth, death, and ice.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Darth JT on Mar 30, 2013 wrote:
I could almost agree, almost. Currently, Mastery amulets in the game are drops. Crown gear and Pack gear is not always the best in the game and even at lower levels, a good or great PVP player can still defeat a person using Pack Gear, so it's not always about the money.

Money does help, but a true great player can rise above without the use of crowns.

Although, these amulets do seem to cost a bit much, no discount? Why not just make a Masters mastery amulet then? All schools for 50k crowns?
Your right. But as von say, the one with the more money has a greater advantage.