Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ravenscar Last Bosses

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 15, 2012
Hi again, today I am stuck doing these bosses in Ravenscar they each have 4,400 health or something
and nobody will come and help me and I don't have text chat because I'm not old enough.
I keep trying to Humungofrog with a bunch of blades and traps on them and then it does like 3,500 damage then the
Life guy uses Unicorn and Criticals, so they all heal 700 and then the Storm one uses Storm Lord and
then I die (I have 2,600 health) I often Critical and 3,500 is all it does and my mom isn't letting me buy crowns for
henchman!
PLEASE help! I really wanna get into Wintertusk so I can level up and go to Zafaria.
Leave friend codes or something below.
Valkoor GoldSong - level 58 myth

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
CrazyZombie11440 on Mar 16, 2013 wrote:
Hi again, today I am stuck doing these bosses in Ravenscar they each have 4,400 health or something
and nobody will come and help me and I don't have text chat because I'm not old enough.
I keep trying to Humungofrog with a bunch of blades and traps on them and then it does like 3,500 damage then the
Life guy uses Unicorn and Criticals, so they all heal 700 and then the Storm one uses Storm Lord and
then I die (I have 2,600 health) I often Critical and 3,500 is all it does and my mom isn't letting me buy crowns for
henchman!
PLEASE help! I really wanna get into Wintertusk so I can level up and go to Zafaria.
Try henchmen if you have crowns. Or just hang out by the entrance; that's how I got help.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
CrazyZombie11440 on Mar 16, 2013 wrote:
henchman!
Okay. Two things here:

You might want to check out this fansite and post on there for help:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?149-Mercenaries101

And also,

Just one question here: are you trying to fight Jotun and his two brothers at the same time?

When I did Nidavellir, I did it in three parts: Helgrind Warren, Winterdeep Warren, and then Hall of Valor. That way I eliminated his two brothers in the first two sections, so when I got to the Hall of Valor, I only had Jotun and one helper.

I used a few henchmen in each section, and I managed to finish it.

Here is a link that shows the three areas, and on the map enclosed for Winterdeep Warren, it shows a path that helps too.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showpost.php?p=137877&postcount=6

Maybe this will help a little. ?

Explorer
Jan 15, 2012
AluraMist2 on Mar 17, 2013 wrote:
Okay. Two things here:

You might want to check out this fansite and post on there for help:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?149-Mercenaries101

And also,

Just one question here: are you trying to fight Jotun and his two brothers at the same time?

When I did Nidavellir, I did it in three parts: Helgrind Warren, Winterdeep Warren, and then Hall of Valor. That way I eliminated his two brothers in the first two sections, so when I got to the Hall of Valor, I only had Jotun and one helper.

I used a few henchmen in each section, and I managed to finish it.

Here is a link that shows the three areas, and on the map enclosed for Winterdeep Warren, it shows a path that helps too.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showpost.php?p=137877&postcount=6

Maybe this will help a little. ?
I finished and I am in Austrilund.
The boss i meant was the end of Ravenscar, or the Coven birds.
I got a level 90 Ice friend to teleport to me and he helped a lot!
So I am almost a level 60, ready to go to Zafaria!
Valkoor GoldSong level 59 myth

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
CrazyZombie11440 on Mar 18, 2013 wrote:
I finished and I am in Austrilund.
The boss i meant was the end of Ravenscar, or the Coven birds.
I got a level 90 Ice friend to teleport to me and he helped a lot!
So I am almost a level 60, ready to go to Zafaria!
Valkoor GoldSong level 59 myth
I'm happy to hear you did it good luck with your future quests in wintertusk and zafaria or whatever worlds you get to!!