Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rank 10 Balance Spell

AuthorMessage
Delver
Oct 23, 2011
I think this should be the rank 10 balance spell:

Name: Krokosphinx
Accuracy: 85%
Effect: Does 110 balance damage plus 110 life, myth, death, fire, ice, storm, sun, star, and moon damage and stun for 1 round to all. (Total damage: 1,100)

What do you think about this idea?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Nathaniel OgreBlad... on Mar 14, 2013 wrote:

Effect: Does 110 balance damage plus 110 life, myth, death, fire, ice, storm, sun, star, and moon damage and stun for 1 round to all. (Total damage: 1,100)

awesome idea, except that there's already a rank 10 balance spell and we generally can't stun~ maybe up the total damage (i'm thinking 1200 base to one or 750-850 base to all) and change that to a rank 11 spell, with some other side effect that's less lame than the current rank 10 one (sorry, ki, but sabertooth's spirit shield to caster as an after-effect was a bad idea).

some possibilities:

~mass hex +30 damage to next spell

~enhanced mass weakness -50% damage to next spell

~mass black mantle -50% accuracy to next spell, a la sirens.

~mass pip-steal, a la mana burn (steal 2 pips from all enemies)

~mass dragonspear or bladestorm~ 10% armour piercing or +20% damage to next spell for the caster and/or her teammates; this would be particularly useful, since balance doesn't have an efficient way to break shields or a spear that's not from a hoard pack; plus, it would make fighting same-school mobs who spam shields ad nauseum a little less tedious.

you get the idea, lol.

-von
L90 balance, the awesome sauce-erer. ;)

Survivor
May 29, 2011
So what if we didn't get stun on our spells yet? Our school is BALANCE! We have to balance our effects out! Sadly however, balance isn't balanced at the moment......

(No Prism or Mass Prism)
(Weakest Blade)
(Have to take off blade if you don't have the storm spell to take off weakness)
(Chimera AT TIMES is STRONGER than Sabertooth)

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
Nathaniel OgreBlad... on Mar 14, 2013 wrote:

I meant rank 11, sorry