Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dark Faries

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
I created a new character to change schools, and when I was on Unicorn Way i noticed that the dark faries were acting as if they were getting pulled into battles. Some of them were even going on the sidewalk, and then returning to the street. (They were not transformations they all said Dark Fairy Rank 1 above their heads)

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
It might be your internet connection. That used to happen to me.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Adam Goldenweaver on Mar 11, 2013 wrote:
I created a new character to change schools, and when I was on Unicorn Way i noticed that the dark faries were acting as if they were getting pulled into battles. Some of them were even going on the sidewalk, and then returning to the street. (They were not transformations they all said Dark Fairy Rank 1 above their heads)
I saw that too. I started a new wizard, and in Unicorn Way, right near the Hedge Maze, the Dark Fairies went across the sidewalk and right into the buildings. Really strange...

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Adam Goldenweaver on Mar 11, 2013 wrote:
This happens to me alot in mooshu . I will see the storm pig mobs that walk way off the path along the fence line. The fairies are probably a connection issue because i dont see them off their path much but in mooshu i think it may be a code/programming issue because they are always off their path.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Champion
Dec 03, 2012
One day I was wondering in Cyclops lane when there was a troll on the grass area in the middle of the street. Weird.