Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is wrong with my blades/ traps?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 18, 2012
Hello,

When ever I cast a spell with a couple mythblades and myth traps on, it does not set off all the blades and traps. Is there a level restriction?

Developer
Hello young Wizard,

If you cast multiple blades and traps that are from the same "source", only one will trigger when you cast an applicable spell.

For example, if you cast a Mythblade spell that you have trained, a Mythblade gained from an item, and use a Mythblade treasure card, they will all trigger when you cast a Myth damage spell since they are from different sources.

Whereas if you cast two Mythblades from your deck, only one will trigger at a time when you cast a Myth damage spell.

I hope I was able to answer your question. Good luck!

Explorer
Feb 22, 2011
There is a great post on one of the fansites that addresses this:

http://wizard.mercenaries101.com/how-to-get-buffed/

it tells you how to use more than one blade and others.

Good luck!

Explorer
Dec 01, 2012
No, but you can only cast one of the same exact blade/trap at one spell. For example, if I casted Death Blade and then Death Blade and then Avenging Fossils, it will only take one of my blades and not two. So nothing's wrong, you just need more blades for the selection.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
On a similar note, make sure you cast prisms before school specific traps. If you cast a prism after your school trap the trap won't get used. Order doesn't matter with blades.