Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

waterworks gears

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 01, 2012
ok now i am getting kinda frustrated because i been in waterworks a couple of times just for hangmans cape, hood and boots :(. all i get is lvl 58,58,54 stuff which are for wizards still in celestia i am in zafaria i need the clothes for zafaria or i am pretty sure am dead, i so need a better chance if only kingsisle makes a better chance for hangman's, esprit, tricksy, judgement, firestarters, skyscream, and frostbit cape hood and boots. i really really really need the clothes for zafaria, plz kingsisle give me a better chance for the waterworks gear,

thx!!!

malvin deathwalker lvl 61

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
malvin deathwalker on Mar 3, 2013 wrote:
ok now i am getting kinda frustrated because i been in waterworks a couple of times just for hangmans cape, hood and boots :(. all i get is lvl 58,58,54 stuff which are for wizards still in celestia i am in zafaria i need the clothes for zafaria or i am pretty sure am dead, i so need a better chance if only kingsisle makes a better chance for hangman's, esprit, tricksy, judgement, firestarters, skyscream, and frostbit cape hood and boots. i really really really need the clothes for zafaria, plz kingsisle give me a better chance for the waterworks gear,

thx!!!

For those of us that can't stand the grind of WW, KI has allowed us at level 56 to craft gear given by a vendor in Wintertusk. It is similar to the WW gear and the helmet is actually my favored over WW hood, the boots run neck and neck with the level 58 ones.

Down side - you must craft on at least one wizard and complete all the worlds craft quest and complete the Seal of the Seven Seas. The up side is it's gear you can have for sure not chance involved.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

thx!!!

Drops are random and RARE. Some people have more luck than others. Go back and continue to fight until you receive what you need, or move on and learn to adapt with what you have.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011

thx!!!

sorry, but it's all chance.

it may take you 3 tries to get your set, or 300. my balance and death wizards both got their stuff almost right away, but my poor diviner (storm) was almost level 70 by the time she got her skyscream robe... right in the feels, ki!

in the meantime, you may want to craft the wintertusk gear in sudrilund (you must be level 58+ and a grandmaster artisan). it's the closest you can get to ww gear, so it might be a good idea to use this until you can get your ww set. it's good to know that you have options.

-von
transcendent crafter

90 balance
85 death
72 storm
48 life
25 myth/ice
22 fire

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010

thx!!!

took me like 28-30 runs to get all 3 pieces. Funny thing is most of them were solo on 60 death in level 56 crafted gear. back then people would quit for no reason i was very fed up with people bailing that i became good at doing it solo. Note, without the 56 crafted gear and a good pet its not very doable. With pet improvements i.e. 15% global resist , fairy, sprite etc its very easy now.