Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

keeper of the fang

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 07, 2012
i can never figure out the secret to the keeper of the fang i don't have text chat and even with a friend one
time we couldn't fiugure it out

could you please help me

thanks,Blake Bluethorn

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
sparklez13222 on Feb 28, 2013 wrote:
i can never figure out the secret to the keeper of the fang i don't have text chat and even with a friend one

could you please help me

thanks,Blake Bluethorn
In this dungeon you pass by the door with the book by it that is closed and continue on to do 3 separate fights, if you stick to the right side the opening for each fight will be on the way and you will end up back on the main drag for the door, after each fight you solve the puzzle presented and you will here a noise that indicates part of the door is unlocked. When you have completed all three fights and head back to the door it will be open for you then.

I can relate to the confusion I have went in there with menu chats several times and when they can't understand what I am trying to tell them we have to do they end up porting out in frustration.

I think the directions at the door should be more clear somehow.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

could you please help me

thanks,Blake Bluethorn
This is fairly easy. Ignore the quest helper arrow entirely once you are inside. You have three bosses to defeat before the Keep of the Fang; and secrets/puzzles to solve at each one.
Go here for more details:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Breaking_the_Vault

Survivor
Nov 07, 2012
Survivor
Dec 23, 2012

could you please help me

thanks,Blake Bluethorn
Well first there are three other keepers. There are three in each corner. If you look at your map you'll see. After you've defeat them there will be a small challenge for you to figure out. It really is not hard. After you do each other keep it will say "you here a lock break". When you do the last one you will here "the door has open".

-hope I helped!:)