Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Alto Alto Spider Web Entry still blocked

AuthorMessage
Armiger
May 10, 2010
In Alto Alto, after clearing the spiderweb and talking to Onyx-Rain Sun, then making the Petal Door to Floating Mountains, the spiderweb entry is blocked at times when returning this way. I can change realms and it is still blocked, I have to log out and back in for it to work properly, then it can become blocked again.

Not sure why and yes, I know there is a teleport that I can use to get to Floating Mountain, but no place should block access after you have opened it. So, I am here to bug report this.

Thanks,

DarthJT

Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
Yea, this happened too, but I just logged out, logged back in and I could go back through again :)
-Gabrielle, Promethean Ice

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
Darth JT on Feb 23, 2013 wrote:
In Alto Alto, after clearing the spiderweb and talking to Onyx-Rain Sun, then making the Petal Door to Floating Mountains, the spiderweb entry is blocked at times when returning this way. I can change realms and it is still blocked, I have to log out and back in for it to work properly, then it can become blocked again.

Not sure why and yes, I know there is a teleport that I can use to get to Floating Mountain, but no place should block access after you have opened it. So, I am here to bug report this.

Thanks,

DarthJT
If you cant access open a ticket by emailing KI , placing this here does not open a ticket to assist you.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
masterryan1969 on Apr 2, 2013 wrote:
If you cant access open a ticket by emailing KI , placing this here does not open a ticket to assist you.
I have sent in a support ticket, thank you for informing of that, I would have never thunk it in a spiral lifetime.

Secondly, Halston's Lab is for bug reports! It also allows others to see if anyone else is having the same problem...

Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
If you haven't already, try using the exit to Cloudburst and coming right back.

I spend a lot of time in Alto Alto and run into that problem as well. And as you said, changing realms doesn't help. In fact I often notice it right after changing realms. Whenever it happens I just take the exit to Cloudburst and go right back to Alto Alto. Then I can reach the petal door area. That exit is close to the bugged web and so far (crosses fingers) it has worked for me every time.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
this happens to me as well~ i just quit to character selection and log back in, though it is a pain and ki should fix it asap.

-von