Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

make finding things easier!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
in mooshu, i was asked to get 10 of the same thing but when i tried the quest it took me over 3 months to find ten different things for a quest therefore making me waste membership time, i got so frustrated and end up quitting the quest ( which i now finished with ) can you please make finding things easier?

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
If you are refering to drop quests, There is a chance for a gather drop on mobs and it may take a while sometimes but you will get all your drops if you are persistent.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Yea if you are refering to the collecting quests as you go into higher level worlds sadly the items take longer and longer to get.

Explorer
Aug 23, 2012
Nicole Lifethorn on Feb 22, 2013 wrote:
in mooshu, i was asked to get 10 of the same thing but when i tried the quest it took me over 3 months to find ten different things for a quest therefore making me waste membership time, i got so frustrated and end up quitting the quest ( which i now finished with ) can you please make finding things easier?
I would assume you mean finding things on the ground. There are specific regions in an area where most of that item appear. This makes you hunt around for them without using your quest arrow to help. You just have to search the whole area and you will surely find them. Good luck!

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Finding 10 items of the same thing in Mooshu took over 3 months?

There were similar collection quests in Marleybone and Krokotopia. How did you get to Mooshu?