Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Key Stone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 14, 2013
I am on the quest where I need to find the Key Stone in a pile of dirt in the Royal Hall. I cannot find it anywhere. I thought possibly it may be in the dig site but I don't see anything. Where do I find the Key Stone? How do I go about digging for it like it said I have too? Thank you.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
NickieNicole428 on Feb 16, 2013 wrote:
I am on the quest where I need to find the Key Stone in a pile of dirt in the Royal Hall. I cannot find it anywhere. I thought possibly it may be in the dig site but I don't see anything. Where do I find the Key Stone? How do I go about digging for it like it said I have too? Thank you.
The key (under the sand pile) is always in the same place. It is in The Dig Site, as you walk up toward Dr. Gordon Fleming, the sand pile is on the left side near the wall.

Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
It's near Gordon Flemming (iirc). It's pretty small and close to the wall, so it's not that easy to spot.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
NickieNicole428 on Feb 16, 2013 wrote:
Try looking along the wall, on the left side, just before the quest giver in the dig site. If someone else just collected it it will be a few minutes before it returns.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2013
Survivor
Jan 14, 2013