Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

TC don't work

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2012
I have a lot of good TC that don't work can some one tell me why? Example... I have a ten pip regular card and an eight pip TC and the Regular works and the TC doesn't and the shield TC sometimes work or fizz.
I must say my Balance TC work most of the time.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Cassys Duo on Feb 7, 2013 wrote:
I have a lot of good TC that don't work can some one tell me why? Example... I have a ten pip regular card and an eight pip TC and the Regular works and the TC doesn't and the shield TC sometimes work or fizz.
I must say my Balance TC work most of the time.
if the tc is not of your school, that's why.

-power pips (yellow dots by your feet) count double for your school only. if you are a balance wizard with 4 yellow pips, you can cast a rank 8 spell from your school, or a rank 4 spell from any other.

-with full pips, the maximum number you can have at one time is 7 power pips (14 total); since power pips only count double for your school, you cannot cast any other school's spell over rank 7. for example, i am a balance wizard~ i can cast orthrus (rank 7 myth spell), but not medusa (rank 8 myth spell). that's why you can cast a rank 10 spell of your school only, but not the others.

-check the accuracy on the tc. is it higher or lower than what's on the regular spell? unless you have perfect (100%) accuracy, or the spell card says 100%, there is a chance that you will fizzle. that chance is completely random.

hope this helps, sort of.

-von
90 balance, 83 death, 64 storm, the rest.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2012
Thank you so much, it makes sense, should I sell all the higher rank cards? Thank you again

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Cassys Duo on Feb 8, 2013 wrote:
Thank you so much, it makes sense, should I sell all the higher rank cards? Thank you again
you're very welcome~ i usually sell my high-level tc, trade them to my other account, or give them to a friend who can use them. all are viable options.

-von

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
also if it is for another school, you can get a mastery amulet from the crown shop, though it does cost allot...