Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Really Hard Dungeons/Towers

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
So, I have these two quests, and they are both side quests (I think). They both lead me to towers that when you enter give you a message that says something along the lines of 'You will need four at level players to complete this dungeon.' But I don't have four at-level characters. I also don't have any friends that actually come if I ask them, they all say they're busy. And I would ask people hanging around to help, but the towers are in Marleybone and Collosus Blvrd. I don't see many other level 50+ people around those places to ask. So I guess what I'm trying to get at is:
Is anyone else having trouble with this?
Is there a way to complete those dungeons without four at-level friends?
Does anyone have any tips?

Thanks for reading,
Sierra Daisystaff, Level 53 Theurgist

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
X3MeowX3 on Feb 6, 2013 wrote:
So, I have these two quests, and they are both side quests (I think). They both lead me to towers that when you enter give you a message that says something along the lines of 'You will need four at level players to complete this dungeon.' But I don't have four at-level characters. I also don't have any friends that actually come if I ask them, they all say they're busy. And I would ask people hanging around to help, but the towers are in Marleybone and Collosus Blvrd. I don't see many other level 50+ people around those places to ask. So I guess what I'm trying to get at is:

Thanks for reading,
Have you tried posting a note to ask for help on any of the fansites? The one I like is wizard101central.com. They even have groups of people on there who volunteer to help with difficult dungeons/areas. I wanted to post a link to get you started, if you are interested, but their site is currently down for maintenance.

Check it out if you have time. There are also other fansites listed on this site too, under "Community News", then "Community Portal", and "Fansites". There is a lot of help out there if you ask.

Good Luck and have fun !

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Hi again. I just went back to wizard101central.com and their website is back online.

Here is a link that shows different groups who can help, if you are interested:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups

Hope this helps.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
X3MeowX3 on Feb 6, 2013 wrote:

Thanks for reading,
Marleybone Warehouse and BriskBreeze towers are optional but have certain rules that make them more difficult to complete. They don't stop your wizard from progressing so they can sit in your book till you can complete them.

All who enter must have the quest or completed it. As the game has progressed many avoid these since they can end up in your quest book for months if you don't have help. There are cheats involved so it's best if you want to be prepared go to Wizard101Central.com and read the guides.

These towers don't seem to be great to farm so finding seasoned wizards to run though them with can be difficult. Depending on the skill of the wizards you enter with you may not need that many to complete it with.

The best you can do is sit at the sigils and switch realms in hopes of finding wizards to enter with. Doing it solo at level 50 may be too hard to complete them.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Yes everything is soloable. Give it a try and if you cannot complete it just go over to centrals site for walkthroughs.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2012