Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

marley bone sidewalks!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 03, 2012
in marley bone there are no side walks its super hard to not get in a battle please agree whith me

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ryan darkcoin on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:
in marley bone there are no side walks its super hard to not get in a battle please agree whith me
This has been discussed for years.
No sidewalks on rooftops.
There are, however, many safe places to walk IF you take your time, watch how the mobs move and don't just run head on. I rarely get pulled into duels in Marleybone. Patience is a lesson you will need now and later on...

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
ryan darkcoin on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:
We all have to suffer though this world - some do better then others. I play with 2 family members that have disabilities and they spend most of the world in excessive battles but we get by and they can't wait to get past this world.

One has gotten to the point where he just sits and waits to port to me to completed the areas making it quite a boring world for him, the other hates to be that dependent but I have gotten to the point where I don't "help" them in these extras since it just seems to slow us up more. I deploy as many short cuts to this world as I have gathered over time which helps.

For some it's a test of patience but for others it maybe a handicap they have to deal with.

All I can recommend since I have figured out how to zoom though this world is take your time on ramps they seem to be everyone's down fall.

We usually have a good amount of gold by this time so end up with a lot of fleeing, using them and porting back to the person who did not get caught yet.

We just finished this world and entered Mooshu on our third set of wizards and it's still a relief when I can pull these 2 out of Marleybone in a reasonable amount of time. MarleyBone and then again in Celestia are my main Stack them Quests worlds.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2013
ya i've noticed it too. would get me so mad!! but if yo go slow and watch you can get through withough a fight getting in the way

Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
All you have to do is swerve around. I pass MB easy...