Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need Help.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 07, 2012
I am in need of some assistance. While I was completing a quest in Grizzlehiem, I received one of those notice bubbles you get on the right side of your screen, the ones that inform you to return back to a previous place to speak with them because whoever it is needs assistance.

So, I received one of the messages from an officer from Marleybone, and he mentioned Chelsea Court. Unfortunately, I was in the middle of finishing a few things in Grizzlehiem and soon went to bed, and now I can't remember where to find this officer. All I remember was Chelsea Court. I went to Marleybone and to Chelsea Court and roamed around the entire area and did not locate any officer, or anyone in general that had an over their head.

Where can I find this person? I seriously wish that these 'side quests' you randomly get would appear in the Quest section of your book. Its annoying having to try and remember, or have to stop what you're doing to do the 'side quest'.

----

Brittany Winterflower
Grandmaster Necromancer
Level 52

Survivor
Nov 03, 2010
Hey,

I was just thinking on your problem and you have a few possible solutions. I don't know if you have already gotten the quest from the Storm Professor in Ravenwood, but if you haven't you eventually will to go do a tower in Regent's Square. The other possibility is if you are already in Celestia, you might have to go speak with Ogden Peake, just a quick side quest that gives you a training point, some gold, and some XP. If you are in Celestia and need help with the Ogden Peake quest here is a link to a forum on some help with that:
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?109846-Celestia-Lvl-52-Quest-The-Special-(HELP)

Hope it helps!!!

Katie Dawneyes
Level 70 Pyromancer
Transcendent

Survivor
Dec 07, 2012
Hey kewlgrl11,

Thanks for replying. To double check, I went to Ravenwood and to the School of Storm, but sadly there's no quest for me there. As for Celestia, I have not yet reached that world yet. I've been there once with a friend and have two quests for that world waiting, lol. Right now I'm still working on Grizzlehiem and Dragonspyre.

Suppose I will run into this side quest some day. Lol!

----

Brittany Winterflower
Grandmaster Necromancer
Level 53

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
xBrittyBee on Feb 4, 2013 wrote:
Hey kewlgrl11,

Thanks for replying. To double check, I went to Ravenwood and to the School of Storm, but sadly there's no quest for me there. As for Celestia, I have not yet reached that world yet. I've been there once with a friend and have two quests for that world waiting, lol. Right now I'm still working on Grizzlehiem and Dragonspyre.

Suppose I will run into this side quest some day. Lol!

----

Brittany Winterflower
Grandmaster Necromancer
Level 53
I believe your message was for the quest giver in Celestia Base camp, he gives a few side quests like getting him a sandwich, getting a collar for his dog and making a tea set later on. I think turning level 50 activates it.