Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need Furnace card!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2012
Hi

I have been desperately trying to find the furnace card for a recipe. I have looked everywhere and can't find it. Can't buy it as the bazaar, fought bosses that don't drop it, so now what? Why does this crafting thing have to be so hard. Its ridiculous!!! Just like the war shield craft managed to finish that, like pulling teeth.

Please, if anyone know let me know I am going crazy trying to find out.
Thanks!

Caroline ThunderMask Level 90 balance Wizard

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
maricoll on Jan 27, 2013 wrote:
Hi

I have been desperately trying to find the furnace card for a recipe. I have looked everywhere and can't find it. Can't buy it as the bazaar, fought bosses that don't drop it, so now what? Why does this crafting thing have to be so hard. Its ridiculous!!! Just like the war shield craft managed to finish that, like pulling teeth.

Please, if anyone know let me know I am going crazy trying to find out.
Thanks!

Caroline ThunderMask Level 90 balance Wizard
Yes crafting becomes way too hard but its worth it because its the only lvl 80+ gear that decent stats compared to the drops/bazaar. But I stick to the Avalon gear because I have no intention to do all that hardcore again. All we dont so much difference between the gear.

Explorer
Apr 08, 2011
Nezahual Savage Paw in Twin Giants drops the Furnace TC along with Chastisement, Cycle of Life, Galvanic Field, Punishment, Reliquary, Sleet Storm and Virulence.

Valerian DragonStalker
Balance School

Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
finding treasure cards to make cards is hard period i tried to get ember everburn because that makes you look like a boss in PVP but finding the treasure cards in the baazar is impossible when they are in stock they are so popular that they are gone in a minute.

Survivor
Sep 13, 2011
Can anyone please tell me the drop rate for furnace treasure card. I've been farming different bosses known to drop it, 3 - 7 hours at a time for the past 6 days. I've had every other school multiple times, however I'm still yet to receive even one furnace. It's starting to get very irritating, as I'd like to get back to the fun part of the game. I do know every boss that drops, and I've tried them all at least once. So not wanting that info just the drop rate please.

Survivor
Oct 22, 2010
Hi,
I don't know about drop rate but after about 15battles with La Jefa Quetzal in Tierra De Brea I finally got a furnace tc and 1 turquoise. He is life but uses efreet so I found using a couple of fire dispels helpful.
Good luck I know how frustrating it can be :)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
scraped1 on Apr 21, 2013 wrote:
Can anyone please tell me the drop rate for furnace treasure card. I've been farming different bosses known to drop it, 3 - 7 hours at a time for the past 6 days. I've had every other school multiple times, however I'm still yet to receive even one furnace. It's starting to get very irritating, as I'd like to get back to the fun part of the game. I do know every boss that drops, and I've tried them all at least once. So not wanting that info just the drop rate please.
Drops... ALL drops... are random. There is no "drop rate" for this or anything else. Keep trying... there are tons of bosses to choose from:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/TreasureCard:Furnace

Defender
Sep 10, 2011
I have been farming Cipactli solo with my ice for two days now hoping that Last Quetzal Bite will drop. Instead I've got 4 Brutal Ice Arrow Rods, lots of Apocalypto rings, a Life ring whose name i forgot, several Ring of Atzals, 9 Turquoise, copies of a balance amulet, Red Huckleberries (surprised because its not listed), Potent Traps and yes...only 3 TC Furnace so far which I dont need. Thats after roughly 25 battles with him. Just figure out his ward/charm dance cheat and you'll be ok. Quickly kill both or get rid of his myth minion who quakes and stuns with Medusa.