Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unicorn Talent

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
I really want a pet that can cast unicorn. I have seen many people with unicorn casting pets and I want to know how to get one. I know I'll have to train it to get it to have that talent but I want to know what pets can have that talent.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Ah, Unicorn. One thing, if you did not already know, is that Unicorn is less likely to cast compared to Spritely or Fairy. Now, onto your question. First generation pets that have the likelihood of getting this talent would be the Nightmare or the Yuletide Spirit. However, many other pet owners (including myself), have other pets that contain the stat throughout hatching. Good luck getting Unicorn!
~Shannon Skybreaker

Explorer
Mar 06, 2011
If you are a life wizard, i believe all life pets except for the gnome can get ether sprite or unicorn.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
stikle303 on Mar 22, 2013 wrote:
If you are a life wizard, i believe all life pets except for the gnome can get ether sprite or unicorn.
As far as I am aware, the only pets that have the talent are the Nightmare and the Yuletide Spirit. Other pets do not naturally carry this talent, but they can be hatched to create it. Same goes for Spritely, however, many more pets carry this talent naturally. The point I am trying to make here is that not all Life pets have the talents Spritely or Unicorn.
~Shannon Skybreaker

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Survivor
Oct 08, 2012
Well, i have a pet that can get may cast unicorn (by hatching). What should the stats look like to get it?

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
There is only 2 pets that have this talent automatically without hatching. The nightmare and yuletide spirit have these. You can simply hatch with another pet with the unicorn talent and train it. My pet is ancient and has a may cast unicorn talent slot just waiting to gain, but i'm scared she wont get it at epic. Will i have to train it to mega?!?!?!?! I hope not.... good luck getting unicorn!!!!!