Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest's for Celestia Mass Confusion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 21, 2011
I recently finished Dragonspyre and I was only level 46. I got a message for the head master and he told me about Celestia. When i came to him he had no quest? Then Professor Balestrom saying he has strange radio hearing and then I battled 3 bosses then a overpowered boss tower. I could not find help for 5 months. I was upset and frustrated. Then my friend told me it was a side quest? and I got a bunch of different answers that I knew most were excuses for helping me. Then I read a forum that you get the quest at level 48. I am in mass confusion. Which one is right?

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
The tower im thinking is briskbreeze and its a side quest.

I think you need to be a certain level to get key for celestia from ambrose, like 48 or 50 .

Do some side quests to level up.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Sw00n. on Jan 21, 2013 wrote:
I recently finished Dragonspyre and I was only level 46. I got a message for the head master and he told me about Celestia. When i came to him he had no quest? Then Professor Balestrom saying he has strange radio hearing and then I battled 3 bosses then a overpowered boss tower. I could not find help for 5 months. I was upset and frustrated. Then my friend told me it was a side quest? and I got a bunch of different answers that I knew most were excuses for helping me. Then I read a forum that you get the quest at level 48. I am in mass confusion. Which one is right?
It can be confusing at times. There are two replies from Zeke in this post:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/messageBoard/listPosts/game/25455?reset=1

Bottom Line is:

If you are talking about the quest from the Storm Professor, to go to the Tower in Marleybone, then you need to know "that quest is no longer a requirement to go to Celestia". They changed this a while back.

If you are at least Level 48, and you have finished the quest in Dragonspyre, "The Final Countdown", to beat Malistaire, then you should go to see Headmaster Ambrose, and he will send you to Celestia.

Hope this helped.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Sw00n. on Jan 21, 2013 wrote:
You cannot go to Celestia until you are level 48+ and have completed the Trial of Spheres quest. You will then get the call from Merle Ambrose, NOT Balestrom.
The quest with Prof. Balestrom is an optional dungeon that has nothing whatsoever to do with moving on in the game. This is very misleading and confusing.

level up and you should be fine.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
I'm not sure what to do after I beat the final boss.. It's to confusing on celestia.

Survivor
Nov 06, 2012