Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP regarding Medusa...

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 04, 2011
Ok, I don't know what the ITs at KI can or cannot check, but this PvP battle occurred on Jan 18th, 2013. It ended around 7h31 pm EST. The Life Wizard's name is Angel Lifebringer, the Myth Wizard was Eric-something.

It's a Commander vs Commander battle (Myth vs Life). I was Life going second. So after maybe 20 rounds of attacking and healing back and forth, The Myth Wizard went for a Medusa that dealt 1100 some odd damage which left me with close to 200 Life left (with 44% resist). He has zero pips left after the spell. My Sprite Minion then attacked him with a 2 pips spell and then BAM, I lost the match. I checked the loss log, it was a "kill-loss" not a "fled loss" or "disconnect loss".

Even he went "what happened?" after the battle... The battle ended on the turn that he casted Medusa and left me with 200 Life (I have enough heals to be full afterwards, so I was confident I got the match down pat).

The only thing I could think of is possibly either the Stun glitching or maybe it was the multitude of cloaked blades/shields around both Wizards.

Is there a known bug with Medusa? Or is it an extension of the Cloaked Charm/Shield bug?