Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 38 myth spell: Minitaur minion

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 01, 2012
kingsisle, all my minion does is cast tower shield on itself like five times, then myth trap and troll. Can you fix this? Thanks -Sabrina Mistcloud level 38 myth

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
SabrinaMisty on Jan 16, 2013 wrote:
kingsisle, all my minion does is cast tower shield on itself like five times, then myth trap and troll. Can you fix this? Thanks -Sabrina Mistcloud level 38 myth
I don't think it's broken. I think it was set up something like that.

This link shows the details that might explain it for you:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Minion:Enraged_Minotaur

Explorer
Jan 04, 2011
SabrinaMisty on Jan 16, 2013 wrote:
... You can't ask KI to "fix" something just because it's not doing what you want. In the real world, people don't bend to your wishes like parents do.

What is wrong with it? What is "broken" that needed "fixing"? Even if something is broken, you would have to describe it to KI so they know how to "fix it".

If your assumption was that the Raging Minotaur should be attacking more often, then state it in your post. In which case, the response would be "No, it's not supposed to be attacking more often."

Raging Minotaur is a defensive minion unlike Cyclops Minion or Troll Minion.

Explorer
Sep 01, 2012
ok i still do not really get it but thanks anyway