Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Finished Dragonspyre too early?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
Alrighty, so, on my life account, I just finished dragonspyre at lvl 44. Now, from what I've read, I can't get to celestia until lvl 48. Are there any places that I can go to that give good side quests? I've been looking around dragonspyre, but I can't find anyone who gives a quest.

Any help would be appreciated.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
jjpoulstop on Jan 16, 2013 wrote:
Alrighty, so, on my life account, I just finished dragonspyre at lvl 44. Now, from what I've read, I can't get to celestia until lvl 48. Are there any places that I can go to that give good side quests? I've been looking around dragonspyre, but I can't find anyone who gives a quest.

Any help would be appreciated.
It sounds like you skipped a lot of side quests. This link to one of the fansites shows all of Dragonspyre's quests:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?58622-Guide-to-Dragonspyre-s-Quests

It might take time to check the list, but at least it will show you what you might have missed.

Hope this helps.

(One other thought: did you complete the side worlds, like Crab Alley and Wysteria? They might help you level up too.)

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
AluraMist2 on Jan 17, 2013 wrote:
It sounds like you skipped a lot of side quests. This link to one of the fansites shows all of Dragonspyre's quests:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?58622-Guide-to-Dragonspyre-s-Quests

It might take time to check the list, but at least it will show you what you might have missed.

Hope this helps.

(One other thought: did you complete the side worlds, like Crab Alley and Wysteria? They might help you level up too.)
Thanks for replying :D Well, I wanted to avoid taking too much time to level up, so I just took my level 88 Fire to Portico, had my life port, and just did that a few times. Now, I'm level 48, and in celestia, and enjoying my rebirth! :D