Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

which level 48 quest pet do you like best?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2011
I have a level 80 fire wizard that has seen every single level 48 pet, (helephant, satyr, stormzilla, orthrus etc) and i cant pick witch one i like the most, just because i like them all . Which is your favorite level 48 pet? (Only pets you get with your level 48 spells, orthrus, storm lord, fire dragon, rebirth, frost giant, power nova and scarecrow) i also cant wait to get my death wizard his wraith pet

-Ryan Soulblade, Archmage Pyromancer lvl 82, Blaze Raventhief, Master Necromancer, lvl 42 (love my new wraith spell )

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
spookymh38 on Jan 10, 2013 wrote:
I have a level 80 fire wizard that has seen every single level 48 pet, (helephant, satyr, stormzilla, orthrus etc) and i cant pick witch one i like the most, just because i like them all . Which is your favorite level 48 pet? (Only pets you get with your level 48 spells, orthrus, storm lord, fire dragon, rebirth, frost giant, power nova and scarecrow) i also cant wait to get my death wizard his wraith pet

-Ryan Soulblade, Archmage Pyromancer lvl 82, Blaze Raventhief, Master Necromancer, lvl 42 (love my new wraith spell )
Out of the three I've gotten I'd say the Wraith pet first, Orthrus second and Frost Colossus third.

Explorer
Feb 27, 2011
Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Hydra of course!

Angela DragonStone
Level 69 Balance sorccerer