Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea for new world, Ruins of wizard city.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 04, 2009
Level 90 players could get a notification from Merle ambrose he says he is almost finished gathering The Council Of Light, But he says he needs an ancient document from the Library of Krokotopia that states a spell to get rid of darkness. You travel to krokotopia and talk to the Librarian. He says an old krokomummy took it when he wasnt looking. So you go and defeat this boss, but when you do you immediately get a notification from the librarian saying "It's An urgent message from Merle Ambrose...I cant believe It! Hurry over here young wizard! I just cant believe it!" You go the Krok library and merle ambrose is a hologram and is fading away before you talk to him. The librarian says " you'd best make your way to Wizard City or whatever you want to call it now! You nod in confusion and hurry to wizard city. your in the spiral door, nothings wrong. So you open the door and see The ruins of wizard city, the classrooms are all crashed down, you dash as quick as you can to the commons when you see everything was destoryed. The Only person you see there is Moolinda wu trying to perform a major healing spell. You rush to her and ask her where Ambrose is, she is crying and saying he fled with the other citizens to Mooshu, because the Emperor gladly took them in. She explains everything. She says morganthe crushed wizard city to its roots. And that bartlby should be fine, but is dormant right now, She says help me young wizard! the spiral is in its darkest hour ever! Morganthe's minions are on every street, the toughest ones are in the towers. Oh and Malistare..He's in the nightside death tower, Start off by killing 10 minor minions on every street, return to me, then travel to mooshu and ask merle ambrose what to do next. You make up the rest. :3

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
caleb8200 on Jan 8, 2013 wrote:
Level 90 players could get a notification from Merle ambrose he says he is almost finished gathering The Council Of Light, But he says he needs an ancient document from the Library of Krokotopia that states a spell to get rid of darkness. You travel to krokotopia and talk to the Librarian. He says an old krokomummy took it when he wasnt looking. So you go and defeat this boss, but when you do you immediately get a notification from the librarian saying "It's An urgent message from Merle Ambrose...I cant believe It! Hurry over here young wizard! I just cant believe it!" You go the Krok library and merle ambrose is a hologram and is fading away before you talk to him. The librarian says " you'd best make your way to Wizard City or whatever you want to call it now! You nod in confusion and hurry to wizard city. your in the spiral door, nothings wrong. So you open the door and see The ruins of wizard city, the classrooms are all crashed down, you dash as quick as you can to the commons when you see everything was destoryed. The Only person you see there is Moolinda wu trying to perform a major healing spell. You rush to her and ask her where Ambrose is, she is crying and saying he fled with the other citizens to Mooshu, because the Emperor gladly took them in. She explains everything. She says morganthe crushed wizard city to its roots. And that bartlby should be fine, but is dormant right now, She says help me young wizard! the spiral is in its darkest hour ever! Morganthe's minions are on every street, the toughest ones are in the towers. Oh and Malistare..He's in the nightside death tower, Start off by killing 10 minor minions on every street, return to me, then travel to mooshu and ask merle ambrose what to do next. You make up the rest. :3
Rock on sounds great.

Explorer
Dec 19, 2010
Great idea but isnt it a little like Dragonspyre?

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Soooooooo cool. Your a genius!