Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what happened to the easy days

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 22, 2012
Okay, i have finished every quest in dragonspyre and talked to marle i went to check to see if i unlocked celestia (it wasnt unlocked) then i read a post that i had to do the storm teacher quest i did all of them then he sent me to MB... heard MB quest was a side quest... i dont get it im stuck i did all of dragonspyre and everything what now? i still cant get the world unlocked someone please help

Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
  • You might need to be at a higher level
  • If you have no more quests then you might just need to kill some things around the Spiral
  • If you have quests then you should complete all of those
  • You can also find a friend and quest with him/her
I have never been there because I am very strict about doing one world at a time like right now I am finishing Mooshu but I also have quests to do in Grizzlehime (not sure if that is the correct spelling).
  • I am not exactly sure what MB is but I would do it

Hope that Helps,
    Jordan IceFlame
    lvl 43-45
    Ice wizard

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Lolilikepie565 on Dec 31, 2012 wrote:
Okay, i have finished every quest in dragonspyre and talked to marle i went to check to see if i unlocked celestia (it wasnt unlocked) then i read a post that i had to do the storm teacher quest i did all of them then he sent me to MB... heard MB quest was a side quest... i dont get it im stuck i did all of dragonspyre and everything what now? i still cant get the world unlocked someone please help
You don't need the "spiral key" with the storm quest; that is optional and isn't meant to do solo at all (it's like Briskbreeze). You can't get to Celestia until you are level 48. After defeating Malestaire you should be able to talk to Merle Ambrose to gain access. It may be the level that is holding you back.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Celestia

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
To get to Celestia, you need to be level 48 or higher. (If i were you, i would start at level 50.)
So you should replay some dungeons you didnt do twice and some side quests.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
Lolilikepie565 on Dec 31, 2012 wrote:
lol i had the three shineing star,moon and sun and what i have to do to open that door

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
calleja21 on Jan 18, 2013 wrote:
lol i had the three shineing star,moon and sun and what i have to do to open that door
What door? Do you have a quest you are talking about? Not sure what you need here...