Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Idea For School Quests : School Mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 07, 2008
I Think When you get to like level 98 you should not just get a spell and a pet BUT also a mount. They can give Extra speed and maybe other things like health or power pip chance, etc. School Mount Ideas

Ice: Wolly Mammoth Mount
Fire: Sun Serpent Mount
Storm: Storm Owl Mount Or levithan
Myth: Cerebus
Death: Avenging Fossil Mount
Life: Forest Lord Mount or Spinatoasur mount Also maybe a Centuar Mount
Balance: Sabertooth Mount
Thank you Hope you like :D and if your a staff member please read this idea

Survivor
Mar 09, 2011
Good idea :3 Maybe some like on my idea, at level 5 pyromancers could get firecat mounts :3 At lvl 10 they could get sunbird mounts And after so and so mounts they get and that could happen to other schools too. :3 <Haley SpellDreamer Level 87 Pyromancer>

Explorer
Nov 04, 2012
asami1115 on Jan 1, 2013 wrote:
Good idea :3 Maybe some like on my idea, at level 5 pyromancers could get firecat mounts :3 At lvl 10 they could get sunbird mounts And after so and so mounts they get and that could happen to other schools too. :3 <Haley SpellDreamer Level 87 Pyromancer>
yeah but they only get it if they use crowns to progress or they are members

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
asami1115 on Jan 1, 2013 wrote:
that would be cool but ruin the point of the crowns shop mounts

Survivor
Sep 07, 2008
no they dont have to buy it with crowns its a school quest like how you get a spell and school pet

Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
man thats an awesome idea i sure would want to have a centaur mount :) thats a cool idea

Survivor
May 06, 2009
Just one mount, as a reward for getting your lvl 48/58/68 spell you get a mount. Not liking the idea of yer another Dino mount as the life one.