Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nutcracker/Efreet mix

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Ok i have hatched well into 5 times now and i keep getting a nutcracker. Im confused atm because i always thought when you hatch with a school pet you always got the school pet graphic, In exception to the cool hybrids you can make.
So im wondering if i should just stop. Has anyone out there hatched with a nutcracker and got a different graphic.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
I did 9 failed hatches with a nut that had fairy with a red ghost. I got the ghost 6 of the 9 hatches.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
Have a nutcracker and always got those lil junior nuts no matter who or what I hatch with. (I'm not complaining though)
Jazzy Thunderstaff Lvl 86 Pyromancer

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
yeah it finally worked i was starting to worry.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
I'm afraid you are confused. School pets such as efreet, do not make hybrids to any other pet besides the level 78 pet class. (if not only, maybe an eception to very very few) Just like Stormzilla. It will not make a hybrid with any other pet except with pets from level 48 quest. Some rare pets + other rare pets make hybrids. Check out Wizard101central for that list.

-Gtafreak101

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
So ya saying that if I hatch a wraith and a storm beetle ill end up with wraith or storm beetle? No, surely not.
Small chance of rain beetle? Noah RainRunner really hopes so.

Allan beareyes level 15 journeyman diviner