Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not Getting Quest for Colossal

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
So, today i got to Drum Jungle, and I just finished the quest Tragedy of the Apes. For some reason, I have not gotten the quest to receive Colossal. Do i get colossal on the main story line quests or does Koto give it to me? I just don't know what to do, and if there are any other requirements, please tell me!

Thanks!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
kk54312 on Dec 22, 2012 wrote:
So, today i got to Drum Jungle, and I just finished the quest Tragedy of the Apes. For some reason, I have not gotten the quest to receive Colossal. Do i get colossal on the main story line quests or does Koto give it to me? I just don't know what to do, and if there are any other requirements, please tell me!

Thanks!
You get Colossal from the Sun School Trainer in the Drum Jungle.

But first you must repair and activate the Sun School Obelisk. You get a quest from Koko Smokesign called "Midnight Sun" to do this. This link gives details on "Midnight Sun":

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Midnight_Sun

If you look at the "pre-quests", you can see what you still need to do to get to this point. Hope this helped.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010

Thanks!
Hi again. Just another note...

This link shows all of the quests for Zafaria:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236048

Maybe this will help too.

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012

Thanks!
Actually, you don't get it from questing. If you finished the Zafaria Sun School quest and have access to the Sun School Trainer, it will show you 2 spells, Colossal and Extraordinary. Requirements is that you need at least one training point and to be level 64 or higher. Hope this helps.