Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2011
Hello.
I am a Balance wizard. I've noticed we only have 2 blades and 1 trap (2 if you count feint.) But all the schools have a 35, 40, and 45 blade counting a trap and a prism. Now I was thinking counting the 2 we have we would have a 20, 25, 35, 40, and 45. But you non-balance wizards have no worry. Because like always they can be used for any school. But about the prisms I thought a prism that makes it into "no school" so they cant resist. But then i thought that would be an advantage. So ill leave that all up to you guys!
Let me know what you think!
P.S Please dont yell at me because balance cheats and this would add more, Positive comments please.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
I don't think it's fair to balance people that everyone gets a trap and prism except them. They could at least add a elemental and spirit prism and they could definitely add a balance trap. I'm a theurgist but I would be disappointed if I was balance

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
One problem: what's the opposite of balance? One solution: maybe the balance prism randomly selects what school of magic it turns into?

Survivor
Sep 03, 2011
I dont care I'm balance and I believe we have more advantages.Though i never liked prisms and traps. Anyways balances are strong enough and we dont have oppisate elements.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2011
gunner3101 on Dec 16, 2012 wrote:
I don't think it's fair to balance people that everyone gets a trap and prism except them. They could at least add a elemental and spirit prism and they could definitely add a balance trap. I'm a theurgist but I would be disappointed if I was balance
I know :\ I'm glad some people understand! :)

Survivor
Feb 17, 2011
Just Add Bacon on Dec 16, 2012 wrote:
One problem: what's the opposite of balance? One solution: maybe the balance prism randomly selects what school of magic it turns into?
I like your idea! :)

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
mackenzie91200 on Dec 12, 2012 wrote:
Hello.
I am a Balance wizard. I've noticed we only have 2 blades and 1 trap (2 if you count feint.) But all the schools have a 35, 40, and 45 blade counting a trap and a prism. Now I was thinking counting the 2 we have we would have a 20, 25, 35, 40, and 45. But you non-balance wizards have no worry. Because like always they can be used for any school. But about the prisms I thought a prism that makes it into "no school" so they cant resist. But then i thought that would be an advantage. So ill leave that all up to you guys!
Let me know what you think!
P.S Please dont yell at me because balance cheats and this would add more, Positive comments please.
I am an archmage Balance wizard~ yes, we lack the resources that other schools have, but the right pets and gear can make things easier (and the new sun school spells don't hurt, either).

With my current gear and pet, plus the new Sun spells, my Balance wizard has 6 blades and about the same # of traps available. True, the other schools have at least double that, but every little bit helps.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Just Add Bacon on Dec 16, 2012 wrote:
I like this. I like this a lot. Do this.

But my suggestion, this prism needs to cost 4 pips.

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
Lucas Rain on Dec 18, 2012 wrote:
I like this. I like this a lot. Do this.

But my suggestion, this prism needs to cost 4 pips.
Ooh good idea!