Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Coven Ravens looks insane

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
Am I missing something about the coven ravens? I haven't given it a go yet, I just saw the four of them in there and went here to check if there's a way to eliminate a few of them, like you do with Jotun. I solo a lot because my friends are never on when I am, and there's rarely characters nearby to ask, or they're doing other quests. Do I have to get help on this one, or is there a way I can get rid of a few ravens before I go after Othin? Also, if this takes me a few tries and I still manage to kill one or two, will the dungeon save it or make me start completely over every time? Thanks

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
whitewings117 on Dec 3, 2012 wrote:
Am I missing something about the coven ravens? I haven't given it a go yet, I just saw the four of them in there and went here to check if there's a way to eliminate a few of them, like you do with Jotun. I solo a lot because my friends are never on when I am, and there's rarely characters nearby to ask, or they're doing other quests. Do I have to get help on this one, or is there a way I can get rid of a few ravens before I go after Othin? Also, if this takes me a few tries and I still manage to kill one or two, will the dungeon save it or make me start completely over every time? Thanks
You will need help or will need to do some serious planning; all four must be defeated. And they all come back.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
whitewings117 on Dec 3, 2012 wrote:
Unlike Jotun you must face all in this instance. I have not soloed this so am not sure about the defeat a few and they are gone when you return, I do know you can port away and back if you are defeated and someone else is in there still because last time we did it with 2 wizards and we each were defeated once and had to port back to the other as fast as you can empty a potion bottle. I am finishing up Ravenscar over the next week and will wait till my Storm get Storm Lord before I give it a go, I am one level away questing in DS. Marking at door is critical either way you do this.