Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Battle Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2009
So, recently I was playing in MooShu, and while in a battle, it froze completely. I don't know if it's happened to anyone else, but it's happened to me. I have to exit the game whenever it happens, and then I have to restart the battle. 'Cause it's usually in the story quest.

Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
Its happened to me too, small glitches occur, not much we can do. But some can be quite amusing! Sometimes enemies walk right of the field ! Your computer might be old or filled with files. That is all!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
iHiruko on Dec 1, 2012 wrote:
So, recently I was playing in MooShu, and while in a battle, it froze completely. I don't know if it's happened to anyone else, but it's happened to me. I have to exit the game whenever it happens, and then I have to restart the battle. 'Cause it's usually in the story quest.
I've had some serious lag due to others battling around me, but never had this happen. If it happens again, I'd submit a report to support.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
I just had a battle glitch of not all my traps going on one thing for one million damage it cut off 420% off. I had two backdraft spells 7 power pips one treasure and one regular. I used an efreet with sun boost of 1070. IN all of my calculations I had 1010% which would make me do 1000914 or basically one million damage I dont know exactly why it wouldnt count my backdraft spells. Is this something to do if your not storm or something? because backdraft wasnt used. I dont know if this has happened to anyone else, but I dont see anyone with one in a million badge besides storm wizards! So I dont know i'd just love an answer why my backdrafts were not counted and if its only a storm badge or something.

Defender
Jun 03, 2009
I have seen a couple Myth wizard with that badge so do dispair sorry if you had trouble nice thing is you can always try again right Happy hunting.