Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

housing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 11, 2011
i have four houses, two of which I'm trying to sell to make space for bigger ones but it WON'T LET ME SELLTHEM! I've gone into both a lot of times and there is no furniture in either house. if i have to take wall paper out how do i take it out? i can't click on it like other furniture items. i really need to get these sold soon.
someone help

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
TheDarthFalcon on Nov 24, 2012 wrote:
i have four houses, two of which I'm trying to sell to make space for bigger ones but it WON'T LET ME SELLTHEM! I've gone into both a lot of times and there is no furniture in either house. if i have to take wall paper out how do i take it out? i can't click on it like other furniture items. i really need to get these sold soon.
someone help
In order to sell you house/castle, you must empty it first. Sometimes we use the "pick up all items" button, but for some reason, it doesn't always pick up all of the flooring / wallpaper.

Go into your house/castle, and click on the button "place object" like you are going to put something in your house.

Then click on the tab to the left for "flooring and wallpaper only". This will give you a new button on the right to click on for "pick up flooring/wallpaper".

After your house/castle is empty, you should be able to go to a house dealer (or to the Bazaar?) and sell it.

Hope this helps.

Another Note: We have learned that houses/castles bought with the bundle packages are "No Trade, No Auction, No Sell, and No Trash". Once you buy them, you have them forever. Here is a link to another set of posts about this problem:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/messageBoard/listPosts/game/43436?reset=1

And these links show that the houses/castles say "No Sell, No Trade, No Auction", and we have since learned "No Trash":

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Sultan's_Palace

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Winter_Wind_Tower

(In case "clicking" on the link doesn't work, you might have to do a "copy and paste" with each of the links to see them. KI is aware of the "link" problem and they are working on it.)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
TheDarthFalcon on Nov 24, 2012 wrote:
someone help
To remove wallpaper and flooring, click on the floor tile. On the right-hand side you will see two icons. One is to pick up floor, the other for wallpaper

Community Leader
To sell a house, you need to have everything out of it inside and out. Best way to find out if you have anything left in the house is to go to attic and click on house in both areas, this away you can see if you left anything. Go to any housing vendor not bazaar to sell.