Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening suggestion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2010
I looked over the topics and didn't see suggestions so I'm not sure if this has previously been suggested. I'm sorry if it has.

My idea is that since it takes pet points to garden, perhaps mini games to refill it would be helpful since after I'm done killing bugs etc I have no points left to level my pets.

The other idea is that perhaps if no mini game or bubbles are possible, perhaps using mana for gardening or creating a type of plant mana all it's own would help those would be gardeners out there

Survivor
Dec 01, 2011
The idea is that kingsisle needs to make money that you can refill your energy using crowns. As most things in game cost money you will come to realise that it can be disheartening sometimes. I doubt they would change existing system. Just try to plan your gardening well!

But I totally understand where you coming from.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2012
I recently started the game and gardening & crafting. (BEGINNER) I jump on for a short bit in the morning to do mini games with pet. I do my gardening in evening. I have only 8 plants at this time.