Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Avalon themed Bundle

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 09, 2011
Ever since i first heard of Avalon i was excited and i thought that there should be a new bundle based off of the new world! And i was thinking that since there was a Jabawocky boss, why not an Alice in Wonderland themed bundle? Like the female armor is based off of Alice's armor (from the most recently created Alice in Wonderland movie with the teenage actress) and the male armor is Stein's armor. (Stein, for those of you who haven't seen the movie, is the Red Queen's right hand knight) the mount would be the Bandersnatch and the pet would be the Cheshire cat. The armor would be of the Necromantic magic and the wand/sword would be the Vorpal sword. The house would be not unlike that of the winter winds castle, but instead of the Horn of Plenty is would be the table at which the Mad Hatter holds his tea parties. The inside of the house would be like the White Queen's castle, and the grounds would be like the garden that Alice first enters when she reached Underland, and the twins Tweedledee and Tweedledum would be playing around in the flowers.The secret entrance would be like disguised in a misty area or something and that's when you would enter Absolume's lair. The mist is actually Absolume's smoke, and there would be a giant blue caterpillar sitting on a giant mushroom.Aren't we brilliant?

~Besties Katherine DeathHunter and Sophia Darkflame~
"Patience pays off"

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
17 views... no responses. What a self-esteem booster! lol

Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Oct 31, 2012 wrote:
17 views... no responses. What a self-esteem booster! lol
cool idea! And I am not saying that because I helped, if they come out with this I am sooooo buying it

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for Sophia Darkflame! tigress4444 is my bestie.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
They already have an Avalon themed bundle called the majestic bundle which is available for $39 at Gamestop

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
Correct, and i own the Majestic bundle. I just thought i might as well voice the idea i came up with before the Majestic bundle ever came out. I worked with it a little more, so that's why i say it's not too far away from the design of the Majestic bundle. I hadn't discovered the Message boards until about a month ago, so that's why i am mentioning the bundle now instead of when Avalon had just barely come out and no one in the Live realm had become level 80 yet. Btw the Bandersnatch mount is 2 person, and you can buy the Bundle at Gamestop, like all other Bundles, for $39.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
mmkiop on Nov 24, 2012 wrote:
They already have an Avalon themed bundle called the majestic bundle which is available for $39 at Gamestop
Dude we all know, they can make a new one!

( this message is for the person that said there's already one)

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
mmkiop on Nov 24, 2012 wrote:
This is true, but it's only available to American players. Maybe the OP (like Yours Truly) is not from the US and wants one, too.

(Don't alienate your non-American fanbase, KingsIsle!)

-von
a very-sad Canadian wizard

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Oct 30, 2012 wrote:
Ever since i first heard of Avalon i was excited and i thought that there should be a new bundle based off of the new world! And i was thinking that since there was a Jabawocky boss, why not an Alice in Wonderland themed bundle? Like the female armor is based off of Alice's armor (from the most recently created Alice in Wonderland movie with the teenage actress) and the male armor is Stein's armor. (Stein, for those of you who haven't seen the movie, is the Red Queen's right hand knight) the mount would be the Bandersnatch and the pet would be the Cheshire cat. The armor would be of the Necromantic magic and the wand/sword would be the Vorpal sword. The house would be not unlike that of the winter winds castle, but instead of the Horn of Plenty is would be the table at which the Mad Hatter holds his tea parties. The inside of the house would be like the White Queen's castle, and the grounds would be like the garden that Alice first enters when she reached Underland, and the twins Tweedledee and Tweedledum would be playing around in the flowers.The secret entrance would be like disguised in a misty area or something and that's when you would enter Absolume's lair. The mist is actually Absolume's smoke, and there would be a giant blue caterpillar sitting on a giant mushroom.Aren't we brilliant?

~Besties Katherine DeathHunter and Sophia Darkflame~
"Patience pays off"
Umm... Their is an Avalon Themed Bundle. It's called the Majestic Bundle. I have one with me and it's a big house. There is a huge castle and it's all snowy. You can get it at Gamestop for $39.99 and with tax.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
Likeahbaws on Nov 26, 2012 wrote:
Umm... Their is an Avalon Themed Bundle. It's called the Majestic Bundle. I have one with me and it's a big house. There is a huge castle and it's all snowy. You can get it at Gamestop for $39.99 and with tax.
Come on people! JadePierce wants to make a new Avalon themed bundle. JP knows about the other bundle, she owns one! Post what you think about it pleeeaasse!

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
Likeahbaws on Nov 26, 2012 wrote:
Correct, and i own the Majestic bundle. I just thought i might as well voice the idea i came up with before the Majestic bundle ever came out. I worked with it a little more, so that's why i say it's not too far away from the design of the Majestic bundle. I hadn't discovered the Message boards until about a month ago, so that's why i am mentioning the bundle now instead of when Avalon had just barely came out and no one in the Live realm had become level 80 yet. Btw the Bandersnatch mount is 2 person, and you can buy the Bundle at Gamestop, like all other Bundles, for $39.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
Ruthless Alura Bri... on Nov 27, 2012 wrote:
Come on people! JadePierce wants to make a new Avalon themed bundle. JP knows about the other bundle, she owns one! Post what you think about it pleeeaasse!
Sorry everyone, hot tempered pyromancer, lol you know the drill.

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
Dr Von on Nov 25, 2012 wrote:
This is true, but it's only available to American players. Maybe the OP (like Yours Truly) is not from the US and wants one, too.

(Don't alienate your non-American fanbase, KingsIsle!)

-von
a very-sad Canadian wizard
Canadians are included. I've got quite a few of Canadian friends that play all the different games that i do, and i would never want to alienate anyone that i care about.
(Btw i love you username! If i had thought about my username a little more it probably woulda had awesome in it too)

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
Ruthless Alura Bri... on Nov 25, 2012 wrote:
Dude we all know, they can make a new one!

( this message is for the person that said there's already one)
Umm... i thought i should let you guys know that Sophia is a pyromancer... and also acts like one... just a heads up. XD she's got a fiery spirit, if you know what i mean.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Nov 28, 2012 wrote:
Umm... i thought i should let you guys know that Sophia is a pyromancer... and also acts like one... just a heads up. XD she's got a fiery spirit, if you know what i mean.
Hey! What's that supposed to mean? lol not serious just asking

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
Ruthless Alura Bri... on Dec 2, 2012 wrote:
Hey! What's that supposed to mean? lol not serious just asking
Lol joking, just mentioning you like to freely express your opinion