Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 100 cap

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 09, 2011
I've been thinking that at some point they should have a full world based off of the player's own school of magic, for example, Life. Only Theurgists have access to a world that is something like Tanglewood Way. Anyone that wishes to travel to this world needs to teleport to a Theurgist friend. Myth should be like Caer Leon and Death should be like the sunken city. For Balance they should have crowded alleyways like a combination of Wizard City and Marleybone. Much like the streets of Mexico. For the elemental magics it should be a continuation of the storyline already given: The Ice giants, the Fire Dragons, and the Tritons. A Thaumaturge would travel to someplace like Sudriland and a Pyromancer should go to someplace like Dragonspyre, while Diviners would travel underwater, like in Crab Alley or Deepwater. It starts out by a quest given to the player by their school teacher. I am a Necromancer, so this would be along the lines of what might happen to me.
"Ah, if it isn't my best student! (or my only one, which ever you prefer) Headmaster Ambros has given me special permission to grant you access to the Umbra Queen's home world. He said something along the lines of 'it takes one to know one' and wishes for me to send you on a quest to inialate Morganthe's home! Mwhahahaha!" Professor Dworgyn blinks as if coming out of a daze. "I mean, to find the source of the problem. I wish you luck on saving the spiral. Goodbye!"
What do you think? Criticism and new ideas are welcome as well as your viewpoint.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Oct 30, 2012 wrote:
I've been thinking that at some point they should have a full world based off of the player's own school of magic, for example, Life. Only Theurgists have access to a world that is something like Tanglewood Way. Anyone that wishes to travel to this world needs to teleport to a Theurgist friend. Myth should be like Caer Leon and Death should be like the sunken city. For Balance they should have crowded alleyways like a combination of Wizard City and Marleybone. Much like the streets of Mexico. For the elemental magics it should be a continuation of the storyline already given: The Ice giants, the Fire Dragons, and the Tritons. A Thaumaturge would travel to someplace like Sudriland and a Pyromancer should go to someplace like Dragonspyre, while Diviners would travel underwater, like in Crab Alley or Deepwater. It starts out by a quest given to the player by their school teacher. I am a Necromancer, so this would be along the lines of what might happen to me.
"Ah, if it isn't my best student! (or my only one, which ever you prefer) Headmaster Ambros has given me special permission to grant you access to the Umbra Queen's home world. He said something along the lines of 'it takes one to know one' and wishes for me to send you on a quest to inialate Morganthe's home! Mwhahahaha!" Professor Dworgyn blinks as if coming out of a daze. "I mean, to find the source of the problem. I wish you luck on saving the spiral. Goodbye!"
What do you think? Criticism and new ideas are welcome as well as your viewpoint.
That is insanely awesome! I am a student of fire and I would love to have a world like Dragonspyre that for me! Maybe all of the worlds will have a rank 22 boss which heals its self every few rounds, and be the same school of magic the world is for! They'll 50,000 health points and henchmen that are the same school of magic as the boss!oh my great golly gosh, lol I can't wait!

Please post a comment and tell me what you think,

Sophia Dark Flame

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
As an ice wizard the last thing I need is to do is go into the realm of storm(underwater.) Honestly, I would like a glacier, or home of the frost giants, for ice. Here is what I picture Lydia telling me: "Young wizard, I have a quest concerning the fate of the war!" "At first you have no idea what she is talking about then you remember about the giant-titan-dragon war." "I want you to help the frost giants be the victors of the war to allow us to have as much power as storm or fire." "You ponder this deeply. You would like your spells to be stronger though you don't know if its worth all the trouble." "Professor Greyrose sees the doubt on your face." "Do not worry, I will send other wizards! The portal of time is on Colossus Boulevard and will make you appear to be a Frost Giant for as long as you are there." "You think that the only difference is that you will be stronger than the other frost giants, and you go on ahead with your briefing." "However, you will need the hammer of a Frost Giant to pass as one. Go into Nastrond and get the hammer of Yamir from his brothers." after getting the hammer and returning to her "Good, good, and I see you shrank it so that you might wield it. Now go to Colossus Boulevard with this portal dust that will open the portal. You will see a pile of dust where the place is right. Now go!"

Best
Valdus Darkcaster

Survivor
May 10, 2010
Here's something for the Fire School, based off of the above:

Falmea: Ah, my most trusted Student. I trust you've been keeping up with your studies?

Anyways, I would like you to help with the war...

You ponder what she means. Then you remember: The Titans War.

Falmea: Yes, the Titans War. I would like you to guise yourself as a Dragon Titan, to help win the war. You'll need the scales of some Draconians, of course, and the Ember Heart, that can be provided by Bernie.

-after you get the items-

Falmea: Perfect. Now, stand there and stay still.

Falmea chants some mystic words, as you gain a strange pendant. The Pendant feels warm against your skin.

Falmea: Excellent. You will appear to be a Dragon Titan to the others. The Temporal Portal will appear for you in Dragonspyre's Drake Hatchery. Go and speak to the Dragon Captain, Zalex Firegaze. He will instruct you as if you were a young Battledrake. The Result depends on you, [wizard name here]!

I imagine the Dragon Titans being strict and hot-headed, Zalex Firegaze being the most of it.
Best regards-

Valkoor Soulblade- Rank 74 (And ever rising!) Pyromancer/Diviner

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
rest on Nov 26, 2012 wrote:
As an ice wizard the last thing I need is to do is go into the realm of storm(underwater.) Honestly, I would like a glacier, or home of the frost giants, for ice. Here is what I picture Lydia telling me: "Young wizard, I have a quest concerning the fate of the war!" "At first you have no idea what she is talking about then you remember about the giant-titan-dragon war." "I want you to help the frost giants be the victors of the war to allow us to have as much power as storm or fire." "You ponder this deeply. You would like your spells to be stronger though you don't know if its worth all the trouble." "Professor Greyrose sees the doubt on your face." "Do not worry, I will send other wizards! The portal of time is on Colossus Boulevard and will make you appear to be a Frost Giant for as long as you are there." "You think that the only difference is that you will be stronger than the other frost giants, and you go on ahead with your briefing." "However, you will need the hammer of a Frost Giant to pass as one. Go into Nastrond and get the hammer of Yamir from his brothers." after getting the hammer and returning to her "Good, good, and I see you shrank it so that you might wield it. Now go to Colossus Boulevard with this portal dust that will open the portal. You will see a pile of dust where the place is right. Now go!"

Best
Valdus Darkcaster
Exactly! I couldn't have said it any better myself! Thanks for getting what i meant, i didn't mean for a life to go to fire or a storm to go to death, but it's optional for friends from other schools to teleport to you, they just won't do the same quests. You're idea for the Ice World is pure awesomeness!