Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morganthe Story Line?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2010
Hello wizards!

I haven't played W101 recently, and I've seen that many new worlds have come out following the story line of Morganthe, her prophecy, and
........ SPOILER ALERT ............
something about Malistaire being related to her in some way?

I was just hoping that someone would be able to explain the whole story line of Morganthe, starting from Celestia, as I am very eager to find out, with the new world releasing and all. If anyone would be willing to explain all this to me, that would be wonderful! Spoiler alerts to anyone who has not gone through this part of the game yet!

Benjamin Frostblood
Level 56 Diviner
"You try, you fail. You try, you fail. You try, you fail. When you stop trying is when you truly fail."

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
One of the best things about this game is the story. I would encourage you to play through and experience the story for yourself.

Survivor
Nov 28, 2010
The only thing is that I barely have any time to play nowadays, and if I do, I'm usually procrastinating my storyline quests, as I find Wintertusk much more interesting and rewarding. My reason as to why I wanted to find out the story was because I feel that when I know what to expect, I feel more interested to actually experience it. I know, my thoughts are a little twisted . Without knowing what's coming up, and who I am going to battle, I feel lazy to figure out...

If you don't want to spoil it, it is fine. I am just hoping someone is willing to explain this story for me so I feel the same passion to play as I did a few years back

Benjamin Frostblood
Level 56 Diviner
"You try, you fail. You try, you fail. You try, you fail. When you stop trying is when you truly fail."

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Probably the best run down of the Morganthe storyline out on the web. Be aware, this does include test realm information and contains major spoilers.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325221

Survivor
Nov 28, 2010