Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

katz lab

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2012
Defender
May 24, 2012
It's been a while since I was in there, but I think you're in quests for Watson and when you finish he sends you to Katz's lab. If that's not totally right, someone correct me please. The door is across the roof from Watson past the cell where the frog was. However, the door is just the start of another quest series, and it's a story line series. Good luck.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Katzenstein's Lab is on Scotland Yard Roof. If you walk past Wade Wadsworth, the entrance to the Lab is right there.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Scotland_Yard_Roof

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
chancefireeyes on Oct 22, 2012 wrote:
where is ktz lab in marleybone
Katz Lab is a dungeon on the Scotland Yard Roof - Watson does lead to it.

Explorer
Jul 26, 2012
how do you get the door to unlock?what is the combination? you have to click on 3 placque to open which ones?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
brettdy63 on Oct 26, 2012 wrote:
how do you get the door to unlock?what is the combination? you have to click on 3 placque to open which ones?
After you do the fight Watson gives you the quest for, the order and what you have to light up appears in the room.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
brettdy63 on Oct 26, 2012 wrote:
Watson tells you to fight Firegut to get the combination. After you defeat Firegut, he tells you to "look up" as you leave his area. The "combination" is on the wall "above his door" as you are leaving.

1. Fight Firegut. Get first combination (sun, bird, tree, beetle). Go back to Watson and open first door. (This will stay open as long as you don't leave the dungeon.) To open the door, there are 4 plaques hanging on the walls alongside the first door. (NOTE: They are very hard to see on my computer. I have to walk right up to each one to see what image is on each plaque.) Press "x" in front of each plaque following the first combination you just got.

2. Second door is locked. Watson says to go fight Clanker. Get the SECOND combination from Clanker. Return to Watson. He says to open the second door. Use the 4 plaques again, with the SECOND combination from Clanker (tree, sun, bird, beetle).

Hope this helped.